FanFiction.Net
for Fowls And Foxes

11/7/2022 c3 2Exodia3215
Good story so far! Hope u can update soon!
11/14/2021 c3 16Yami Luna Kitsune
This story needs more chapters, since it's pretty good
3/10/2017 c1 10Wolfone10
Actually, and I've heard it A LOT, the kyuubi didn't CAUSE any suffering, the stupid PEOPLE CAUSED the suffering... kyuubi didn't do anything but rampage a little bit, which if your living in a village full of super-powered killers, you SHOULD be kinda used to... random attacks by demons, SS-RANKED ninja, wars, maybe martian attacks, should just be shrugged off as WEDNESDAY. Seriously, u would have to have an emotional skin nearly BULLETPROOF... to live anywhere around even ONE of these guys, an entire TOWN of them?... Then, no you couldn't be "the torch wielding mob" because those guys wouldn't LAST LONG! The clans, or just LIFE IN GENERAL around these people, would have killed them long ago.
4/27/2016 c1 ivanganev1992
Ch 1 last Ch 3

Whatever you are planning add Hinata in the Naruto's team. More responsible teacher teaching his team little more. With the chakra control and Justus. Instead something lazy. In the best way serious but gentle Kakashy .
4/27/2016 c3 ivanganev1992
Ch 3

Interesting story. I wonder what type are Naruto's clones but he has maybe pretty good or flawless chakra and Aura control.

I'd like to see what happens next.
4/27/2016 c2 ivanganev1992
Ch 2

That Kurama sounds like trapped Holy Angel. And Misunderstood just because she looks threatening. Beside being so fluffy and cuddly.
1/14/2016 c3 StrongGuy159
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
12/4/2015 c1 Guest
I like it more please
10/8/2015 c3 7littleditto
this seems pretty interesting. are you gonna continue this?
4/7/2015 c3 4crazyone-oh-one
I love this story!
11/10/2014 c1 Guest
Worst fanfic cliches. Retarded.
6/28/2014 c3 4Omni007
update soon
6/24/2014 c1 Guest
Longest Chapter? ...were you dropped on your head as a kid? it was so damn short
11/14/2013 c3 2Agrond
It could be an interesting story, I'm looking for the next chapters. But say me thaat they didn't do that, they can't have stolen Anko's dangos! Only people with death wish would do that... and I highly doubt that she'll give a quick death.
9/11/2013 c3 36Potterformers
Double Team attack huh? very sneaky.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »