for How to Defend Yourself Without a Wand

6/28/2014 c1 jaconda
I'd like to say something about The keeper of Krypton. Gallifrey is actually in our galaxy.
3/13/2009 c5 Yami
excellent story
8/16/2008 c5 Junesun
Are you going to write more chapters? If so, I'd be happy to beta.
10/20/2007 c5 dinawen
nice story
12/29/2005 c5 31RogerD
I really enjoyed this and cant wait for the additional chapters.
3/29/2005 c4 28cecelle
This works surprisingly well! I love Methos trying to call McGonagall "Min" - grin! I am rooting for some more Methos-Snape run-ins if you ever decide to continue this.

"Snape, potions, now please don't talk to me." Hehee!
10/13/2004 c5 Lexa Moon
please update soon. I want to know what happens.
9/30/2004 c5 King Henry the V
Meep. Fun, but ... well, you should stick that "Notice" on the end of Ch.4 instead of making it a seperate chapter.

Otherwise, keep on writing! Would it change too much to make it take place after OoP? Looks like just a couple of words here and there, and the thoughts at the end of Ch.4. But if that's the direction ...

Anyways, keep writing, more quickly, preferably ^_^
7/23/2004 c4 ryn the whitepanther
I love the story, it has my two favorite things. Harry Potter and Highlander. Methos has always been my favorite character and just update soon. I'm dying to know what happens.
7/17/2004 c5 1Carol J
Great story!

Can Methos do magic? Because I don't know what he could do against Peeves if he weren't a wizard.

Hope you update soon.
7/15/2004 c5 72Flatlander Jr
*holds up bat* You must update this story, now! Or at least sometime soon. *lowers bat* I'd be happy to beta your story, if you want me to. Just let me know at .
7/11/2004 c5 6Jade2099
At first I was hesitant to read about Methos in Hogwarts - but it gave me such a tickle to read it. He and children - I never figured would mix well and I often thought he could be a scatter brain. This was fun! Hope you update soon! If you need a beta or want to flesh out the Macleod character, just pop me an e-mail.
7/6/2004 c5 12Village-Mystic
Oh. Okay. Well, 20 is rather young to be the DADA instructor, even if she had some remarkable side-kick to Indiana Jones adventures as a younger person. Does Methos have trouble guessing ages more exactly, or is it the Wizards age slower thing?

Meanwhile, any connection between immortals and wizards? Like if Immortals were to have children?

Hope you will consider expanding the story.
7/6/2004 c2 Village-Mystic
Since you asked - Flitwick (as it flick and swish) teaches charms - words (incantations) and wand movments combined, while Professor Sprout (a woman who is stout) teaches herbology. Yeah, the names in the universe puke me out a bit on the reality scale, but the first book was meant for 11 year olds. You got Binns correct. He is also deceased, a ghost.
7/6/2004 c1 Village-Mystic
I remember reading this story quite a while ago, and then forgetting which category it was hiding in. So glad you decided to update it.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »