for City Hates Baby

11/2/2013 c3 Guest
So happy for the new chapter! Thanks for updating!
7/18/2013 c2 5quoththeraven5
this looks fantastic! Please please please continue! :)
7/14/2013 c2 Nighthawk21
Wow. I hope you can update this story soon!
7/3/2013 c2 Guest
I normally don't enjoy reading modernized stories, but this story appears to be the exception. I love the way you've written the characters and I'm very interested in seeing where you'll take this. I've noticed that you haven't updated this in a while. I can only hope you haven't decided to abandon this story. Please continue this story.
2/8/2013 c2 3TristaDin
I really like what you've got started here. This story has amazing potential, and wonderfully crafted characters that are still true to cannon. The world you've made is full of intrigue already, and it's a very original take on the modernA:tla cliche. I'm excited to see how the rest of this plays out.
2/6/2013 c2 1Salty Lightning
Nice Zuko and Aang bonding. This story is looking strong. Keep up the good work!
2/6/2013 c2 3Kataanglover138
Ok, right now, I adore this! It's beautifully written, and I can't wait to see what happens! Please please please update soon!
1/28/2013 c1 3Vicky Lexi Bennett
DEFINITLEY CONTINUE!
1/28/2013 c1 1Salty Lightning
Welcome to the Avatar community! I hope you enjoy your stay. :p
Nice start. This seems pretty interesting. Nice concept, not as generic as most of the stuff on here. I'm looking forward to where this one goes. Ease update!
1/28/2013 c1 12rudefool
Great imagery going on here. Also love the idea of Zuko being some vandalizing rebel. Something about vandalization really warms my heart. I'm getting excited about some well written AU.
1/28/2013 c1 Indigo
Hi, I like your story. Your writing is emotive, expressive and you made me laugh within the first seven lines, which is always good. I am seeing a tormented Zuko that has let himself go completely which is new and actually really funny. Reviews are for constructive critism but as of yet I don't have anything to criticise, constructively or not :) You should definitely pursue this.