for Abuse

4/24/2019 c41 Guest
Hey I really love your story! It’s incredible and super underrated! I went to your Twitter but found it was blank, did you update somewhere else! I realize that I’m super late so if not that’s alright:)
8/9/2013 c40 Guest
Read all of the 40 chapters ! wow I'm just wow. Felt like I was watching a short movie in my head. Update as soon as possible. Very Interested on how your story will finish.
6/30/2013 c38 marietheham
This is super awesome, please do more
6/30/2013 c39 Guest
At least you have someone else to bring you up! Can't wait for the next installment.
6/9/2013 c37 1Marshalleetime
I liked this. It was really interesting. Finn did not seem like finn though.
5/14/2013 c38 hickie
Awesome!
4/28/2013 c38 doormat4sale
Yuuuuussssss!
this story is beautiful!
i cant wait for more chapters, truly a epic fanfic, one of the best.
keep it up and glad to hear your better.
4/25/2013 c34 Guest
wow you're a really strong person to continue writing while with shingles, take it easy out there
-Al
4/10/2013 c33 Guest
Wow congrats on 7000 views. I for one enjoy this. So far what you have written is actually quite good and I ALWAYS await a new chapter. I think you should write a little bit more of Marcy and Ash; to answer your question.
4/6/2013 c30 19shadd-the-demon
Dude make ash sleep with anothergirl. then let marcy dicover him and her chick pls... make bonni and marcy togethr pls...
4/3/2013 c30 Guest
So, it was the drink DUN DUN DUUUN! Hah! I like this story and I like how you go back to ash and how he becomes abusive. And yeah I thought the "A glitch is a glitch" was a messed up episode...I liked it though. I'm a fraek!
4/1/2013 c29 justme
This is a good story, even if it has short chapters! Beautifully written...

\(; _ ;)/ : *me crying* I just need to be held. :'(
Keep it going, I absolutely love this story.
3/25/2013 c27 Tree
Her house, it's gone...*sniff*
Your writing is pretty strong. I love this story and always await another chapter. Keep writing!
3/24/2013 c14 FandomDojo
What's with the scars
3/18/2013 c24 Guest
UPDATE
23 Page 1 2 Next »