for Be in my Eyes, Be in my Heart

2/23/2014 c2 5klu
This story was really enjoyable. I really liked that the threat wasn't something supernatural; it was (unfortunately) something that anyone could encounter no matter who he or she is (or what their past includes). To paraphrase Dean "Monsters, I get; People are just crazy."

One thing that didn't make sense though, Sam and Dean had lived in the community long enough that the law enforcement knew them; when they learned about Kendall's crazy ex, they should have gone to the cops. Jason would have been the #1 suspect for the car bomb and they would have had a whole community looking out and watching their backs. They are local heroes after that church-hostage incident and yet, they take the stance that they are all on their own, like they aren't even part of the community where they immediately recognize one stranger in town... They need to trust; it runs both ways. Maybe a local sheriff or police captain should deputize them for 'emergency-only duty and remind them on this. It would make for a nice story, and also give you a chance to put them in another position of doing the 'saving people' part of the family business...
Just a suggestion.
Can you tell I am really enjoying the Wyoming series?
Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/5/2013 c2 ace-fan
That was awesome! And the ending made me tear up. I love what you do with these characters.
6/16/2013 c1 peppergreen
Love this 'verse. Any chance Dean and Darlene will get together?
2/9/2013 c2 2mooremurdock
Have you ever seen that scene in Gilmore Girls where, I don't know, I think Jess and Dean fight over Rory or something, that part's not important...and when Lorelai hears about it she starts singing, in public, very loudly and obnoxiously..."DID YOU EVER KNOOOOW THAT YOU'RE MY HEROOOOOOO...etc etc..." ? Because that is what I want to do to you every time I read anything from your Wyoming 'verse. And this one was WAY more stressful than usual (I didn't realize I cared so much about Kendall until Sam hadn't heard from her in two days yiiiikes) but man I still loved it just as much. This is the best 'verse...as always I'll be anxiously awaiting more! :))
2/5/2013 c2 callietitan
As always, you have filled me to the brim with Warm Fuzzies. Love this verse!
2/1/2013 c2 sylia91
I love this verse. Jason's lucky neither of the brothers were seriously hurt as the remaining brother would give him a slow painful death. Leah is an awesome lady, I'm not so impressed Kendall. For a hunter she seemed kind of useless. First neglecting to given Dean a heads up about the possible danger then making it difficult to protect her and finally spending most of the standoff screaming. Would have expected her to be carrying a weapon and taking out Jason on her own, Ellen would have done that I think.
1/29/2013 c1 Missy
I just love this series; it's like an emotional hug. :-)
You have my favorite hallmarks with the deep bond and physical affection among Team Free Will, but I'm enjoying the dollop of intrigue with Jason. As Dean said, "Demons, I get, but people, people are just crazy."
1/29/2013 c1 jayhaytch
Oh my goodness, my heart just melted. You had everything in here I needed right now - how did you know? There is so much love and care and wow, you had me from the first line. I was trying to work whilst trying to read - sod the work! I couldn't stop reading. What a wonderful predicament to be in! I can't wait for more of this...thank you so much, wonderful WONDERFUL work. :)
1/28/2013 c1 LaPotatoFairy
Oh my gosh I love this story! Especially the end. I love this whole verse. And I needed Winchester fluff so bad :D Can't wait for more!