for Duncan's guide to Dating, Cheating and Breaking up with everyone!

12/21/2020 c2 Kelly Does Writing
I know I'm late, but this story is funny as f**k! The phone part was probably my favorite, lol. I can see Duncan doing that just in case Courtney decides to check his phone. Keep up the good work!
4/19/2015 c29 52OFIXD
He finally liked Beth more than he thought
2/13/2015 c29 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Wow, Duncan survived! Sweet! Too bad it took the kind will of interns to get him out, though not without a beating. I'd hate to get kicked in the balls nine times. I'd especially hate to get beaten over the head with ice. Ouch.

It sucks that Duncan's parents would commit him to a psychiatric ward for his promiscuity. Then again, Duncan did go on a date with himself, so maybe that was what got him locked up. At least it's only 90 more days to go for him before he's free. Though given that the delinquent is stuck with Mal, I suppose 90 days sounds like a loooooooooooooooong time.

And yes, it is ironic that Chris, Izzy and the others got away with it; when you consider that they've willingly shifted Duncan and also beat the shit out of him. And Chris, Chef and Blaineley are legal adults! Gwuncaney! That would be interesting. Especially for OOC Gwen.
2/13/2015 c29 6njsnbfds541
It was fun, I enjoy it; Duncan lived and finish the book AND he got a beating, too bad for the legal age saving Mclean... but his reputation won't if he reveals :D
2/13/2015 c29 The Abysswalker
So he gets sent to the looney house while people like Izzy, possibly Chef, and a few others don't? Damn, that sucks but like he said, at least he is away from everyone else. Good ending to a good story.
2/12/2015 c29 14Hugh Takinamee
Wow. Good thing he survived all that shit he suffered. And the fact that he's away from everyone else.

Threesome? Gwuncaney? Hell yeah, I'd like to see that!

Way to end the story!

-Julius
2/12/2015 c29 45GreenPokeGuy
Yay! Poor Duncan getting sent to a mental institution though. At least he's away from everyone. :P

Course he's going to call people once he's out, though. XD

-Green
2/1/2015 c21 The Abysswalker
Finally, last chapter to review. I loved the way he broke up with her. Welp, I'll be here for the finale of this story. Till next time :).
2/1/2015 c20 The Abysswalker
Poor Cody, he was practically Duncan's slave.
2/1/2015 c19 The Abysswalker
That was probably the best breakup yet. Noah really can be an evil bastard when he's not lazy.
2/1/2015 c18 The Abysswalker
People actually dye their eyebrows? I don't see why Duncan can't jump out his window or something. Noah should be fun.
2/1/2015 c17 The Abysswalker
Why am I not surprised that Geoff was practically being a sex addict and that he took the break up well. *Sighs* That guy is to nice for his own good imo.
2/1/2015 c16 The Abysswalker
I can't believe how much time has passed just from doing this and these are short chapters! Anyways, so an abusive relationship with the woman being the abusive one, ha. Of course, it is Eva after all so it kinda makes sense. That breakup was somehow confusing but hilarious at the same time!
2/1/2015 c15 The Abysswalker
Good nickname, it kinda suits her. I guess Harold actually enjoys all the things she does.
2/1/2015 c14 The Abysswalker
Short, twisted and funny as hell. So he finally gets with Leshawna huh? At least she helped Duncan get some revenge.
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »