for As Good as, but Clearly Not

2/14/2014 c1 madnessdownunder2
good!
2/8/2014 c1 23silvers45
Oh! Very good. I like that Harry made his own decisions for once, although Molly's reply of "Suit yourself, Harry" was a little OOC - I imagine she would either be resigned or hurt or be very tense and stiff, but COLD was never how I'd expect her to react. Also, the "pretend there's news here" part was really lazy and threw me off a little. Overall though - not bad, and it had its sweet parts.
12/9/2013 c1 6ElizabethAnneSoph
Wow I really liked that Harry finally spoke up against hen-mother Molly and let Sirius explain! Loved the part where Harry thought that Ron and Hermione could try their own medicine about not being told everything!

My deepest compliments on your story
3/20/2013 c1 7V. L. Crawford
I agree wholeheartedly. i would have been pissed too. i'm really sad that it was only a one-shot. i would loved to have seen what changes would have happened from just this little bit you have done. I can see sirius's life actually being saved and harry not being left alone to fend for himself.
1/30/2013 c1 Ann Jinn
That part always annoyed me too. Molly always acted like they were two years old. That information was important and Sirius would probably still be alive.

The whole lets keep Harry in the dark got a bit old.

I liked the line that Harry himself might have a mind.
1/29/2013 c1 Guest
Am not sure about your short story but give you: Four Bronze Stars for trying.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
1/29/2013 c1 1meiscof
I always found Mollys behaviour towards Sirius outrageous. I mean, yes, Sirius acted stupid and was arrested. But to go to Azkaban without a trial wasn't his fault, and to bring it on is such a low blow. As Sirius and as Harry, I would have been pissed and give her a piece of my mind, therefore thank you!
1/29/2013 c1 12Saissister
awesome
1/29/2013 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good short story and nice to see Harry speak his mind. Thanks for sharing!
1/29/2013 c1 Guest
So needed to be said. You could tell that Harry cared for Ron's mom and may even have loved her but by the end of 4th book you could tell that he really disliked her as well especially her treating him like he was 2 years old, like he did not know what he was talking about and going against and her general bossiness.
1/29/2013 c1 92daily-chan
good story :) Finally someone who puts Mrs Weasley in her place. I've never really been fond of her and though Harry should have had a say in things. Glad you wrote this.

It would have been interesting to see a full story on how this knowledge would affect the end of the year if he knows Voldemort would maybe try to lure him there under false pretenses and using that mirror more often. Might actually end in Sirius not dying at all.
Good work.