for Because I Could Not Stop For Death

3/22/2015 c1 8Golden Asp
I really enjoyed that. Good job, especially with the banter between them. *favs*
7/18/2014 c1 133rebecca-in-blue
This is such a good take on Anakin's afterlife, and it ties together the two trilogies so well. I'm really impressed by how you make an 18th-century Emily Dickinson poem fit into the world of Star Wars. Wonderful work.
4/1/2014 c1 3Lily Astrania
I thought this was a beautiful one-shot, I really liked your idea of combining it with the Poem and Obi-Wan guiding him; Then it was really nice, funny, and sad at the same time to watch the two of them commenting on Anakin's life; especially when they were teasing each other.
I like the dynamic between the two of them in your Story, it feels natural; and I'm glad you didn't enforce a Meeting with Padme like most might have done.
All in all, a really nice one-shot! :D
4/28/2013 c1 42Eldar-Melda
I have allways loved this joke about Obi-Wan falling in a Gundark nest.

Otherwise, good idea and nice story.
1/31/2013 c1 1AutumnChild22
Lovely. I actually studied that poem too. So how's that for weird?
Anyway... I love it how you reflected over Anakin's life throughout the story. Having Obi-Wan help him through was wonderful, although we could all tell he would have been the one there.
For all that, I shall now fav.
:D
1/30/2013 c1 6imaginationflies
I like it! I love the jokes between Obi-Wan and Anakin!
1/30/2013 c1 16jadesfire22
Awesome! I love it :D
You work with Dickinson's words really well but add so much great stuff of your own. Good job!