for spread my wings

10/7/2020 c23 Blue
I knew it was going to lead up to her memories being erased but damn the epilouge T.T left me heartbroken. I really am glad I gave this story a chance. There some parts that were confusing ( I think at one point in the beginning of the story you said her father killed her family in front of a 7 year old her, but that wasn't the case for the story) but overall, it was an interesting read. I definitely did tear up reading certain chapters. Never thought I'd be emotional over an OC but I was wrong. Anyways, thank you for writing and finishing this story!
4/8/2020 c23 3JediGemini
wait WHAT!...NO! NO NO HELL NO!
3/31/2019 c23 4lizyeh2000
Loved your story , now favourited!
8/21/2015 c23 6K.Daniels
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL MY HEART?! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!
7/5/2015 c23 14Assan-Mahariel
I feel like I'm gonna cry.
5/6/2015 c2 2Olivia Allister
Awesommm... well, just like I expected This was great.. and I'm off to read the next chapter!
5/6/2015 c1 Olivia Allister
Awesome job so far! Pleased to see that someone else shares my love of the ever-amazing Furuba... I assume that this story is going to be based on Hatori more than Gure-san and Aya-san, am I right?

If that is the case, thanks so much. I have a huge crush on Hatori and have been longing to read more fanfics about him, so, yeah, thanks again! And pardon my awkwardness. XD

Anyway, overall it was amazing so far, keep up the awesome work )
2/2/2015 c25 16ragnvindr
I really liked the SukochiXHatori moments. Why'd it end so sadly? Your fanfic is beautiful! CX
8/24/2014 c25 Guest
I just cried somuch... ;.;
7/14/2014 c25 5Lucystar98
please do a sequel! you have to please!
6/9/2014 c25 3sunflowers on a stormy day
This was great but the ending was so sad, I almost cried. Your writting though was excellent and really kept me hooked.
5/30/2014 c25 Guest
Aww this was a great read that put me through so many emotions good job:3
5/13/2014 c1 Sandy
Allison! I never knew you wrote for the Furuba fandom! GRRRR!

Honestly, it's a great story, I actually find the OC interesting. Nicely written, you are awesome.

I'm gonna kill you tomorrow for not telling me you wrote Furuba stuff!

Lol if you're like wondering who the heck I am it's Sandhya (just not able to get on my FFnet account.)

Sandy :):):)
5/15/2014 c25 26Izaranna
Heartbreaking...
5/14/2014 c25 1totallymental.nancydrew
This story was wonderful. I loved how different the protagonist was compared to how most OCs are. She's realistic and snippy and sarcastic and sometimes bitchy but that was part of her charm. The ending was sad but necessary I suppose. Though I wouldn't mind an alternate ending with the two together . All in all well done, it was a pleasure to read!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »