for Laid Out

7/23/2015 c1 Guest
Love this story so bad. Dave and Mindy are too awesome.
2/11/2014 c1 4delax
D'aww.
The build up was pretty good, took me a bit to get why exactly she was limp and in bed *waggles eyebrows*.
10/20/2013 c1 3DestroyerDRT
Wish we know how old she was in this. And would love to see reactions to them together.
9/6/2013 c1 13Blazen
The beginning was scary. And the end even scarier :)
8/12/2013 c1 43Makokam
I really like this story. It starts out all "omg wtf" but by the end it becomes rather sweet.

I'm surprised the Mindy "really throwing herself at him" didn't result in sex that first night, so I'd say Dave passed. Lol
But I really did like the summary of events that lead up to this. About her deciding he was the one at age 11, and everyone but him(and Marcus) thinking they should be a couple(or so she says), and then Marcus giving her the okay to date him...but not telling him or allowing her to tell him either.
Over all, rather well done, I say?

Makokam out.
8/8/2013 c1 Badgedbadger
I had to read the story two and a half times before I figured out that Mindy was not, in fact, shot in the spine and paralyzed. I would commend you on your subtlety but it is just as likely that I was being dense.
7/17/2013 c1 21edboy4926
Good story
3/25/2013 c1 TM
Haha - love it!
2/3/2013 c1 2Fibinaci
Lol nice, the downside to active athletic sex.
1/30/2013 c1 112dogbertcarroll
LOL!

I like how this turned out.
1/30/2013 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Okay, but it came off as filler material. Needs laughs, or twists, or intriguing new ideas, or car chases or something.