for The Walls of Jericho

5/17/2017 c1 MallaHawk25
A very very good story. But the UNSC was just the navy really and the UN had control of the UNSC but during the war the UNSC was given more power. After the war the UN would be back in control. So admirals wouldn't of been present. But I know you had to put Cain in control some how and the way you did it was nice.
10/24/2016 c1 memoriesofreach
I would love to see a part 2 of this. One of the best stories I've read in years.
6/7/2016 c1 Guest
The feels
3/8/2016 c30 Guest
Just finished reading and this is a fanfic I couldn't stop enjoying. Its sad that a father had to kill his son for the best. I think this story should be part of the franchise.
3/4/2016 c1 Space Ghost Coast to Coast
What can I say? Regarding Halo fanfics with alien protagonist point-of-views, this has got to be THE BEST ONE on this site. Kal'Shayar and Leon are so fleshed out and their opposition so great, yet the reader can really feel their willpower getting them through everything that's happening. And the climax uses so few words, but it was tense, heart-wrenching, and ultimately very satisfying. The story as a whole is excellently executed and does things much differently than any other Halofic dares to do. This is the sort of storytelling that the Haloverse NEEDS!
1/5/2016 c1 glasser556
There should be a sequel for this before this started it would be cool.
12/26/2015 c30 Guest
Can't believe I finished it. ;(
8/20/2015 c30 Guest
I hope there's more of kal'shayar
8/20/2015 c30 Guest
This was soooooo sad I wish there was more this is my fav fanfic ever. Everyday I look forward to read more of it good work I hope there's more stories like these.
8/18/2015 c14 Guest
I stayed inside for 4 days reading this because it's awsome wish there was more
11/11/2014 c19 4HaloAlicorn117
This is very similar to James Bond, Skyfall.
9/25/2013 c30 corey rider
look i know that this is probly some thign a few people have told you but you need to try and publish this as part of the halo books, im telling you that there is no way that any one with half a brain would turn this down. your storie is compleatly mind blowing. im avid halo fan that has done every thing that i can to have full knolage of the halo universe, and this stoire needs to be a part of it with out question also if you could ether contact me or send a copy of your book to i would be verry much so gratful of that though im sure you may or may not even see this post i hope that i do hear a response from you and also i would like to say sorry for the bad spelling lol
8/6/2013 c30 KaineWalker
I must say that this fanfiction was relatively good in my opinion, not the best for several reasons but still good.

A number of errors struck me towards the end though:

• Leon went from weak and rusty(in term of combat skills) over-powered after the death of Valerie. Seriously?
- A point was brought up towards the beginning that is a well-known fact of the Halo Lore - Spartan III's were designed as cannon fodder, or atleast the super soldier equivalent of it. They're augmentations were less, in quantity and quality, and they, logically, wouldn't be trained as intensively as the Spartan II's. And yet: you have Serena, a Spartan II, get completely destroyed by Leon, a Spartan III, in hand-to-hand combat WHILE she is in her MJOLNIR armor. Her set of armor, based on the rate of frequency for upgrades and the better access to Forerunner Tech after the war, would now be even better than the Master Chief's when he defeated the Covenant, the Flood, and the Prometheans/ the Didact. The MJOLNIR armor was designed to aid the wearer on many different fronts, a number of which are reaction time, speed, strength, and to actually protect them(!). A single punch against the visor, even with a Spartan II's strength - much less a Spartan III's - would not break it, and a single round from a handgun would not penetrate the armor or the shields.
- Also, how did Leon go from struggling against normal human mercenaries on the Sangheli ship to beating down a Spartan II? First mission for the Spartan II's, against the Covenant, ended with a kill count in the thousands as well as a nuke detonation and hardly a single casualty(think it was a Spartan named Sam). Spartan III's were chucked at a single outpost and lost almost the entire first generation of the Spartan III's with a great number more of Spartans than what the Spartan II's had. I think the difference in strength is obvious. And this is with the Spartan II's having far less equipment, quality wise, than now. Add in the new model of the MJOLNIR armor system for Serena and no mentioned armor for Leon, the difference increases.

• The second screw-up I am mentioning, though there are many others, is this: how is the population of Reach low? Chapter 4 paraphrase: "Reach was the first colony to begin recolonization after the war." I believe there is about a 4-6 year shift from the end of the war(generally accepted as the end of the Halo 3 game) and the events of this fanfiction. I say 4-6 year difference because my memory of when the events of Halo CE - Halo 3 take place are a little foggy, either 2552 or 2554. Still: I long enough time for an okay amount of recolonization.
6/18/2013 c30 heratio1000
This is hands down the best Halo fic I've read to date, I couldn't stop reading! read all 30 chapters in just two days and that's only because I had to work! XD. Omg I love the world, characters and plot you put into this. And last but not least Kal'Shayar is a hottie . every character you made had so much depth. I truly hope this isn't the last we see of Kal'Shayar!
5/17/2013 c30 2Jagger356
A truly fantastic read. The ending did seem a little rushed and caught me by surprise, but the writing style coupled with the plot more than made up for any shortcomings. The diverse mix of characters was refreshing, and were managed extremely well. This story had me checking my inbox a great deal more often than usual, and reading it over morning coffee was a great start to the day!

Keep it up! You are very talented :)
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »