for Harry PotterGI Joe Operation Eternaty Stone

7/2/2020 c1 Jonathan Deller
I enjoyed this. I hope there will be more. Hmm, I can see Duke and Scarlett meeting Professors Snape and McGonnogal in future chapters.
1/16/2020 c1 60D.J. Scales
Well done.
1/30/2019 c1 Dragonman110
Please update this story sometime soon .
1/8/2017 c1 Crazeenerd
Just so you know this is a dead account I was the former author but my old computer died years ago and all i have at the moment is a crappy tablet looking into getting a new one but I'm locked out of my account, lost all my in progress stories and currently have no means to start up again. I have another account called Crazeenerd Reborn currently only two short stories on cause once again my new computer a realtive gave me also died (Technology hates me) all that along with writers block and a 35 hour work week have left me with little time to even read fan fics let alone write. So... sorry but seeing all these comments made me think you all deserved an explanation.
3/14/2016 c1 Guest
Can you update this story

I loved this
2/27/2016 c1 14W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m
No. Way.
There's just NO WAY you just leave us readers hangin'! I know it took a while before I found this- but it's all kinds of awesome!
I would be interested to read how the Joe's have worked around his glitching the electronics around him or the accidental magic bouts he's had... (like the hair regrowth, and being suddenly ontop a roof when he's being chased[or possibly about to be gunned down]...)
Oh, yeah. Definitely WANT to read more!
1/15/2016 c1 Bronze
Sorry to say but you have need of A) a proof reader or B) a Bata reader or both. Example allowed, permission to do or go somewhere. Aloud, sound as heard by the ears. With all that said it's a good story and I'll be looking forward to the next update. Hogwarts and its' moronic staff won't know what hit them when Harry arrives! I just hope the place is still standing when he leaves! Dumbbell'll be pulling his hair out by the handfuls after trying to get Harry to play by his rules! I wouldn't put it past Harry to kill Snape or at least beat him into the floor if he pulls his wand on Harry. Poppy may need to refer to an anatomy guide to put all Snapes' bone back where they belong after Harry gets done with the beat down he'll do to Snape.
12/29/2015 c1 Arthorius
This Jan 2016 will be 3 years, sadly will have to consider this fic to be dead/abandon. Very interesting storyline...
10/31/2015 c1 15white collar black wolf
really liked it
3/16/2015 c1 1Firestar Prime
Wow can't wait for the next update.
11/19/2014 c1 2Trinix216
i need more of this story
9/20/2014 c1 Chaos562
This story is awesome so far. You need to update it if you get a chance, because it is really good and I don't want to have a cliffhanger they are stupid and boring.
6/14/2014 c1 Lord-Potter-Gryffindor
Please update soon. This story looks like its going to be a good one.
2/16/2014 c1 StarKid Ehytil
Awesome story update soon please
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »