for Who Are You?

4/30/2016 c3 artilyon-rand
..chinese swordman¡..what ever im enjoying this
4/30/2016 c2 artilyon-rand
...yeah..but..why japanese?
2/6/2014 c14 Crazy With Happiness
This was so GREAT! I love AU tokka stories because you just look at their relationship in a different way. If you have time/inspiration you should totally write another tokka story ;)
1/2/2014 c2 2Sifufirelord
I dont really ship Tokka so .read through the first two chapters and I think you're writing is great. You are definately a lot better than some author's here (such as myself) and.i applaud you for the uniqueness of the story. I never read something this before, and it was interesting. Thank for sharing this. You should write something it on Tumblr sometime, I'd love to read more of your stuff but I dont realls visit ffn anymore.
azulikens
9/15/2013 c14 vienx.001
great.. metting in the dream really amazing..
thanks for the story and more tokka..
6/28/2013 c14 ChaosScythe
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You did a good job in the way hou wrote the characters, the overall story good job I will look forward to you next work.
3/12/2013 c14 Azafran
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I love AU plots and you did an amazing job with it! Great plot and very good development. I found it very sweet and yet with a bit if everything (i mean, not fluffy, it had action, comedy). Anyway, excellent! I lived your writing and this is going to my favorites! Hope to read more from you! :)
3/6/2013 c14 castardomari
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.
Seriously, go write a book.
You destroyed my life in 6 hours. How do you do this? Is it a gift from Tui and La or what
I have nothing to say but the fact that I loved it and you should do this more often.
3/5/2013 c14 1fearless-forever98
Loved it! Great story, glad it came to a good ending. :)
3/5/2013 c14 11justcallmehermione
Applause! Applause! This was amazing! Please write another fic. You're too good to stop writing. Thank you so much for this wonderful AU!
3/5/2013 c14 2Rooivalk253
Very nice. This was a heartwarming story to read, and I'm glad I chose to follow it. It'll be something I cherish for the rest of my life.

It was a good ride, friend.
3/5/2013 c14 5Alaburn
I'm so glad you continued this on from a one shot! You really have crafted and weaved together a beautiful tale. You're a great writer and I hope you don't stop any time soon! :)
2/28/2013 c13 2Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens
The miscarriage really threw me off guard. I didn't expect that at all. Keep going with this story, it's way to good to stop now.
2/28/2013 c13 2Rooivalk253
Hm, I like it. No worries, I get curve balls all the time from life (I'm starting to think she has a vendetta against me or something...)

Can't wait to read the next chappie, update soon!
2/27/2013 c13 5Alaburn
This is without a doubt a chapter of most epic proportions. And don't worry, battle scenes are usually more effective through a visual medium such as movies than through print. That's just how it is. However, I think you did a very good job describing all of the action while also giving the fighting a lot of unique details.

I never cease to be floored by each chapter. Every bit of it is in-depth and vibrant, as well as being a very original story line. I will personally kill you myself if you don't give me the next chapter soon! LOL! jk, you know I love you. Just didn't want to be the only person here who hasn't given you a death threat!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »