for You Don't Know Me At All

4/18/2013 c11 Bulletproof Vendetta
Poor Alan... : (

I loved the "I am sorry dumb ass" Lol.

Great chapter! Please update again soon!
4/18/2013 c11 MJ
Great story. I am really enjoying reading it and do feel sorry for Alan. Even his best intentions don't seem to be working out. So sad that he woke up all alone in hospital but makes for a great story.
4/17/2013 c11 RememberTheMuse
Oh Alan...I just want to tie up all of the thunderbirds and make then see
4/17/2013 c11 72criminally charmed
he is still just a kid - and no one can stay with him?

Seriously, Jeff should find another school for Alan.
4/11/2013 c10 Bulletproof Vendetta
Oh no! Poor Alan! Great chapter. Please update again soon! : D
4/11/2013 c10 RememberTheMuse
Damn, doesn't Winters have like a camera or something to watch and make sure that his plants are safe? Or if that they were touched, he would see what happened?
4/11/2013 c10 72JOTRACY123
Very good chapter update soon xx
4/10/2013 c10 72criminally charmed
ummm...ouch?
4/7/2013 c9 NORLY
Is there more to this story? Cause it's good and it's been along time since a new Thunderbirds story. I'll be checking back on you from time to time on updates
4/5/2013 c9 Laesk
that was a good chapter. i wonder when the Tracy family will find out how Alan was wounded.
thank you for sharing that with us all. i look forwards to reading more
4/4/2013 c9 72JOTRACY123
Loving this story update soon xx
4/4/2013 c9 Erin
Wonderful chapter. I enjoyed the building of suspence by having a happy and mostly calm chapter. I am amazed that the rest of the Traceys havent worked out anything about Alan yet, let alone interigated him about the AT locks he left them with. I cant wait for the next chapter please keep them coming. :)
4/3/2013 c9 72criminally charmed
Sigh. I kind of wish I hadn't made it that Grandma died before my stories started...
4/3/2013 c9 Bulletproof Vendetta
Yes. The Tracy boys do love their food don't they. lol!

Great Chapter!