for Tale of the Setting Sun

1/14 c29 Gift of Light
Bro you're an absolutely brilliant writer, I've never really cried reading anything before but you've made me cry twice now!
12/8/2021 c46 1you shall not know my name
such a great story; i hope you can continue it.
and if not: i really enjoyed reading it!
12/6/2021 c27 you shall not know my name
I really like your oc's! you really make them come to live
11/25/2021 c2 erehisu-otp
My chest hurts reading this chapter
11/11/2021 c1 Kenseals
I really hope you finish this masterpiece of a story.
11/3/2021 c46 HexusBePerplexus
I will happily hold you at gunpoint for the next chapter
10/24/2021 c1 MyLifeIsUtterShit
>:'0 wow, ok that hurt
10/20/2021 c46 pathless-sage
Update please
10/17/2021 c46 Hoosthat
It’s always the best fan fictions that are left unfinished. Severely disappointing.
10/14/2021 c1 lamthai316
I've never read a naruto fiction where natuto has such a mental problem though I understand you are trying to build his character for what's to come.
10/10/2021 c46 Guest
This is the best fic i have ever read. Update plz
9/11/2021 c4 Guest
This chapter was terrible. You fully misunderstood the bell test as well as butchering it, gave genin magical powers that somehow let them surprise an A rank jonin which wouldnt be possible unless they were high chunin level, shadow clones are a forbidden technique that wouldnt have been found in a library, sensing chakra isnt something genin are capable of, naruto sensing 2 types of chakra is nonsensical, narutos personality is borderline illogical and the entire team aspect of the test was ignored. You also failed to realise substitutions are one of the 3 basic academy techniques so naruto mistaking it for a clone is illogical aswell, especially if hes gifted enough to surprise and steal a bell from a jonin. So many mistakes, its hard to read. Grammar is weak at best. Seems to be another OC story. Atleast the grammar isnt terrible, but still cant be asked to read this.
9/10/2021 c46 1dextron11
This is largely ‘OC the fanfic’. Don’t get me wrong, many of the OCs are passable, but it would be nice to know in the description that we won’t be spending much time with most of the actual Naruto characters.
9/4/2021 c20 Guest
this is just shitty. stopping here
9/3/2021 c4 Purgatoryblaze
Let me get this straight Kakashi in your fanfiction wasn't allowed to be near Naruto... but is allowed to be his sensei? You see this is what I mean when I say basic sure OC team members aren't basic but everything else is. This whole Fanfiction is just one big cliche and it irks me hell the OC's aren't even that original. This is by far the biggest letdown I've ever read so much potential just to be ruined because the author either can't make a good OC or is afraid to be original.
3,386 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »