for Big Bang Theory: The Morpheus Conundrum

12/7/2016 c5 Mama's Stories
Was Sheldon dreaming? Or did it happen?
So Bazaar!
12/7/2016 c4 Mama's Stories
What's going on?
12/7/2016 c3 Mama's Stories
They need to watch the movie.
12/7/2016 c2 Mama's Stories
Will Penny run?
12/7/2016 c1 Mama's Stories
That would be a terrible dream!
4/25/2013 c5 105Mississippis
LOL! Oh my God! Absolutely wonderful! Loved all the contrived plot devices in Penny's dream! Penny taking possession of Bernadette and physically changing in the narrative was absolutely goose-pimple raising! Wonderfully written! And course, the hackneyed plot device - the killer always returns for the sequel - had me LOL! But most terrifying of all was Sheldon's dream being surrounded by the chanting Oompah-Loompahs! Now that was horrifying! An excellent story and I am truly sorry to see the word 'END'.
4/1/2013 c4 5Mississippis
Wait ... what? Not entirely sure I'm following ... Did LOL though at Howard's assumption that when it got quiet, Leonard and Penny were having make-up sex and also when Penny chased Sheldon with the axe. But worried about the missing Leonard tho ... Please update!
4/1/2013 c4 SRAM
WTH! Penny killed Leonard?
3/21/2013 c3 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL! Brilliant as always! Loved poor Kenny and his weekly delivery problems! LOL at him using his grandma to send curses! Loved Penny stealing Leonard's copies of the films! And loved how the guys won't let the movie go and still wondering how it ended! Very IC!
2/28/2013 c2 31Dr. Zimmerman 101
2/28/2013 c2 105Mississippis
LOL! You really have a knack for describing the plots of hackyneyed films!
1/31/2013 c1 zhalen565
Now that's different, seriously funny, love Leonard as Cap.
1/31/2013 c1 5Mississippis
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! That was wonderful! I loved it! Penny as The Hulk! Perfect! Loved Leonard needing his inhaled too! Very clever!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service