for Percy Moments

2/14/2018 c4 luvpercy
This was awesome!
2/14/2018 c3 luvpercy
This was really good! I had always wondered what exactly had happened after Percy got stung and while he was unconscious. This was seriously amazing!
3/25/2017 c4 vj60609
this is so awesome.I love job in the writing.
9/27/2013 c4 DeathsHeadMoth
Fabulous!
6/27/2013 c4 4aBrilliantidiot
I like the way you made Annabeth'S thoughts real and not just OOC
4/19/2013 c3 wise-waters
lol, that is really what he says, isnt it? i havent read the lightning thief in a long time. oh and, a lot of people dis the lightning thief movie because it is nothing like the book. yur right it is NOTHING like the book! but it is a great and fuuny mvie and you have to respect that. it even says BASED on Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan! NOT exactly the same as Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan except for the fact that this is a movie! would you rather there be no movie at all? i wouldnt think so!
4/19/2013 c3 3kittykatgurrl63
awww l love this:) will you be uploading more anytime soon? you really should because this is really good so far. you should write about when annabeth was spying on percy at the beginning of SoM and also when Percy holds annabeth at the bottom of siren bay. thats a favorite:)
2/8/2013 c3 Howlsong14
I love this please update soon!
2/5/2013 c2 4nulliifed
I dream about Percy's eyes when I sleep you know? I can't help it, ocean green is one of my MOST fav colors, EVER.

Don't kill me Annabeth!
2/4/2013 c2 2doubles12
I love this perspective from Annabeth!
I guess you could add in a Greek lesson too between Percy and Annabeth...that could be funny.
2/1/2013 c1 12obsessedwithstufff
You have to put in "You drool in your sleep." It's a classic Annabeth quote! For a moment in SoM, the Siren Bay. Where Percy holds her in an air bubble. :) It was one of my favorites.