FanFiction.Net
for The Jedi Commissioner

6/19/2020 c1 Guest
Logistics is an important (albeit underrated) part of any military organization. Charming little tale.
1/21/2020 c1 15LadyJaeza
Very fun! A nice, lighthearted way to end my evening.

Thank you!
9/5/2019 c1 3NightfoxRiveria
*Deranged Laughter

*Raises hand

"I want one..."
7/23/2019 c1 Order66WithFries
Best. Fanfic. Ever!
6/3/2019 c1 67Phantom Actress
"'... Well he I'D Master Yoda '" This line made me laugh so hard. I loved this so much! It was so funny!
4/1/2018 c1 17T.J.98
This was humorous. My favorite part was when Anakain said "How did you know?"; that really made me laugh.
5/18/2016 c1 95TMI Fairy
Amusing :)
Borys
4/9/2016 c1 58UnknownUnseenUnheard
Oh god, this amid awesome!
Fire breathing Krayt dragon riding Jawas? On Hoth? Poor poor commissioner.
Great story! :)
3/18/2016 c1 7Team Wingless
Haha tie dye cloaks! I can totally see it! And now I might want one myself. Nice humorous fic, wish more people wrote lulzy stuff like this.
3/17/2016 c1 4DoombotScout
OMG this was so awesome! Although the tie-dye thing at the end seemed a tiny bit random, I can totally see how there'd have to be SOMEBODY making all of those robes that the Jedi constantly throw off time and time again!
I also enjoyed the little argument between Mace and Yoda.
-Doom
10/18/2015 c1 7planesinthesky
One of the funniest fics I've ever read (though in all fairness I haven't reach as much as some others have). I was laughing all the way through. Lovely! Absolutely lovely!
4/12/2015 c1 2Dwarven Lass
This really made me smile :) Yoda getting away with anything just by saying "It is the will or the Force". I quite sympathize with your poor commissioner :)
10/29/2014 c1 3RedBear5
ROFL - the joys of burocracy

Red Bear
9/25/2014 c1 BlueEarings
How...how did you even THINK up that idea?! I loved it! And I recommended it to my bestie!
9/17/2014 c1 1IWasNeverReal
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely hilarious. Please make more comedy gold. HAHA!
27 Page 1 2 Next »