for Dark Paradise

10/12/2020 c15 Rosemary
One guess on who the One with sandy blonde hair is! Maybe A one ben Finn? I hope that comes up in the story again!
9/1/2017 c22 Winter kiss
I bet reaver had something to do with it. And maybe killed Priscilla or something. Ebony may feel guilty she never made up with her parents. Will she and Logan will reconcile because of this. Hope you update soon!
4/14/2017 c22 2DannyPhantom619
The true story hasn't even begun yet...since the deal between The Old Hero King and Reaver is null and void.
9/29/2016 c22 3MoraDw
update soon
3/1/2016 c22 Beatrixii
continued? pleeease
3/9/2015 c1 Wow Just Wow
Oh look the bully is back again. Lol! Some people are so immature. Make like Elsa and "Let it goooo..."

This story is good, for a fanfic. And if you are honestly obessing over this YEARS after it was published, then you may need to talk to a professional about that. Quit it with the teenager crap and act your age, not your shoe size. :)
3/9/2015 c12 2railwriter
Any chance of a new chapter soon?
2/19/2015 c1 Xorra
Really...

This chapter is impossible to get through.

I think it's all one paragraph. The dialogue lines are all clumped in the same paragraph it's so confusing seeing who's speaking.

Each time you have someone speaking, they get their own paragraph. It's a huge grammar no no to have two speakers on the same line. Saw some of your responses to an angry reviewer, calling them out on grammar.

Have you read your 1st chapter? Something, something, pots and kettles and such...
1/21/2015 c24 Kpzske
I am really enjoying this, and I really hope you continue it soon. I love the way you portray Reaver as well as the Princess. Can't wait to read what happens next!
12/4/2014 c20 Gemma
please please update this fic!
10/17/2014 c24 Alice
Poor ebony. Great chapter. Hope you update soon!
10/17/2014 c24 guest
Hope you update soon! I really love this story!
10/15/2014 c21 guest
Hope you update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
5/21/2014 c24 railwriter
Ok...this is really hard for me to write because this truly is my favorite Fable fanfiction. But...it just seems like Reaver and Ebony are going around in circles. I am hoping you have something exciting and captivating planned. This story started out so well, I don't want to see it fizzle out like so many other fics I see.
5/12/2014 c24 Guest