for So, This Is Love?

3/9 c27 5Symphonic-Labyrinth
It's been SO long since I've read this. I decided to reread it again for old times sake and HOLY CRAP. Sad to see it's been a few years since it was updated. Hope you're doing well, Thunder!
2/9 c9 2Destructorbolt
Very nice update yet again. this story is being refined in a good way

couple questions
1:does shadow have the same super strength he exhibits in the games (STH being able to flip bus' with one hand)

2:what happens after you finish updating the chapters?

Also, "mystery girl" (I know who it is) seems almost even more violent and obsessed than in the original version. I like it
1/12 c27 4SpeedsMyGame
OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT KEEPS SAYING YOU UPDATED HELP
12/24/2018 c7 2Destructorbolt
This is probably the best edited chapter in the story so far. I agree that the spiking didn't make much sense, and the interactions here are a lot more mature and in character, what you'd expect from the sonic team in this story. It was worth the wait, great job. I look forward to the next one
11/5/2018 c6 Destructorbolt
again, nice tidying up, but I think I preferred the earlier version of the truth or dare. that silver and blaze part was touching. I'm really looking forward to the revisions of the next chapter in particular!
9/22/2018 c5 Destructorbolt
Nice refinement of the chapter once again, I appreciate the removed awkwardness from the bench scene. Also, wouldn't shadow and scourge be more akin to being archnemisis? Sonic and scourge haven't fought (yet) and shadow has already knocked scourge out with one punch. Just something I was wondering about. Either way, just keep it up, this stuff is great
8/31/2018 c2 Destructorbolt
These updates are very nice. It's cool to see how much they change now that you've grown as a writer. Also, do the rest of the gang know about Shadow's speed? He's equal to sonic, so why do they keep ignoring that? And also, does Shadow still have those emeralds that he had back in MMG?
7/18/2018 c15 Imma be a cow
Knew it.
7/18/2018 c7 Bruh
I’m so happy for Sonic and Amy but I feel SOOOO bad for Shadow! I love him, like so much. And he’s so nice and sweet in this story! Uggggh.
2/12/2018 c27 ShadowTGM
This story, and M.M.G are great. You can actually get involved in the story, even if at times it's a little awkward. The plot is actually a lot deeper than what it first seems, and you actually feel emotion towards the characters (admiration for Shadow, seething hatred towards Fiona etc.) I liked the reformed Sally as well, that was a very nice touch. Honestly, I just really, really want to see Fiona get everything that's coming to her, and for Shadow to get some sort of victory. He was pretty broken this chapter, and I don't blame him. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be great.
1/27/2018 c27 Guest
This story is actually really cool. I haven't read much fanfiction, but this story, and M.M.G is great. You can actually get involved in the keep writing it, I want to see how this is all resolved. I'm hoping that it all ends smoothly for sonic, Amy, silver and blaze but the thing I really want to see Shadow getting a happy ending (favourite character and all that)
1/16/2018 c27 Twinkle
Oh wow, this is awesome! It's such a great story, and I'm looking forward to your latest update!
12/24/2017 c3 Guest
Bet u that mysterious person is Fiona...
11/17/2017 c7 SuperFanficGirl
I'm totally joining the club, lol
Amazing fanfic! I love ALL of your stories, they are amazing!
*starts Thunder Croft fanclub*
Ok.. So I actually didn't start a club... But I would love to! Bye!
10/11/2017 c27 FanficFan26
YOU ARE SO AWESOMMMEEEE!
All your stories are written like they are written by professionals! So, in other words, YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL! I love your stories so much I sometimes have dreams about them. Please please please continue on with this story, and keep up the AWESOME work!
511 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »