for More with Honey

Awww, this is so sweet
2/8/2015 c1 Guest
aw thats sweet
1/7/2015 c1 7dmichelle312
That's a nice one-shot...
9/20/2014 c1 19Little Doctor
Nice!
2/2/2013 c1 LadyofShadow
Aaaw, they're so cute! :-)
2/2/2013 c1 2BluePhoenix21
I LOVE YOUR DRIZZT!

They're both really young here, although Drizzt must be what, 60 or 70 human years when he met Catti-brie, that's still young for an elf. I love that she's honest with him, even though her cheeks redden or she pouts when she realizes she's wrong (although she won't admit it of course).

Also love that Drizzt is not judgmental, because that's the way children are with each other; they might tell you that you'll get in trouble with your folks, but you're never in trouble with your friend.

"Yer crazy."
"I've been called worse."
That brought a small smile back to her lips. "Ah well. I didna really mean it anyhow."
JUST LIKE kids talk. I loved it!

"He had her at maggots."
Yeah, me too! LOL!

And the honey bit at the end... that was so cute.

Drizzt is just perfect, Catti is adorable, and I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
2/2/2013 c1 1Dracarot
*Picard face-palm* Cattie-Brie, unless your wielding Charon's Claw tossing your sword in the air is nothing but showing off, and in the heat of battle that is not something you should be doing. Maybe if your sword is enchanted for throwing and returning (possible options according to the System Reference Document which lists all the open content options for weapons enchantments) you can throw it at something, but never just in the air.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service