for Candle Light Blazes

1/2/2014 c2 2Pliffy
I really like it, it does seem fun to put in fiction characters dealing with the plot line of Revulution-and I imagine Morarity will not be liked much around Mitla-manly because everyone views him as insane man and are kind of scared of him but hey they can't do anything as he worked for Randall-and Randall was working with Monroe and you can't go against HIM.(Monroe is my favorite character BTW Sherlock is also my favorite character but anyway.)
11/1/2013 c2 Retained
You're only two chapters in and I'm already loving it. Albeit, I haven't watched a single episode of Revolution, but I get the gist of it - the world's electricity cars come to a halt with the press of button. And of course, it's all because of Moriarty. It makes sense, considering the triple-play he did with his phone.

I can't wait to see how everyone reverts to simpler technology. Sherlock prefers to text, but his mind is already like a super computer, so he'll survive - especially with his chemistry set and whatnot. John should also be fine in this situation - he's a sharp shooter and knows first-aid.

I really like how you've characterized Moriarty so far. He's random and psychotic at the same time, but also an evil genius. Excellent couple of chapters, and I look forward to many more.
3/2/2013 c2 237johnsarmylady
I like your characterisation of Moriarty...creepy!
3/1/2013 c2 15Dustchu
This was a short story. but I liked it, hope to see this sequel soon. :D:D great writing.
2/18/2013 c1 Postie Rosie
Glad that you're back.
2/15/2013 c1 M
Love it you have a real descriptive talent can't wait to read more
2/6/2013 c1 Dustchu
Cool story, hope to see another chapter soon :D
2/3/2013 c1 237johnsarmylady
I'm not familiar with Revolution, and generally not a fan of crossovers, but the start of this has piqued my interest, so I'll stick with it.

Couple of favourite lines here:
'Not even the most powerful man in Britain - in all the Commonwealth, really - could prevent this inevitability.' - it's good to see that Mycroft is not all powerful, there are some forces that cannot be reckoned with!

'Mycroft prayed that Sherlock would be alright - truthfully he had little doubts of his brother's survival, with the good doctor at his side. Then again, for a man of logic, Mycroft prayed alot that day.' - after all he worries...constantly.

Excellent start - I'm so glad the ladies in the kitchen were able to help - they're a lovely bunch!

JAL x