for Revenge

6/13 c2 Guest
In the Lestrange duel, i wanted harry to just pull out 2 miniguns and fire them, making cheese out of Lestrange
4/19 c4 hunzbookwyrm
Love the story any chance you're still working on it I would love to see more!
2/3 c4 5michaelc100
great story, i wish you had carried it on
11/4/2021 c1 Bronze
Frankly, what you really need to do is edit this whole chapter! I can excuse the missing words and wrong tense of the words used if English isn't your native language. But if it is there are many, many dictionaries and grammar helping sites online. TRUST me on that! I spell at about the third grade level but read at the college level. But I do like this. I like a smart and sneaky Harry Potter rather then the doormat JKR created! Anyhoo, even given that most magicals keep large amounts of money in their homes, I doubt it's anywhere near enough to keep magical Britain afloat now that the Goblins finished what Harry started. I liked the movie reference you used also. Keep working on the grammar and word tense and YOU WILL GET BETTER!
7/2/2021 c1 Redfdragon
man I love Luna refrenses to another harry potter fanfictions
5/14/2021 c4 Last Harper
I really hope that you keep going on this, I love the FanFic rants.

Here's something for you to chew on. Terry Goodkind , hears the "Wizard's Rules" , by accident in 1992 (first book 1994). Maybe over hearing some drunk Unspeakables.
It then filters back via muggleborn / raised to the HP Wizarding World.
3/1/2021 c3 ToddGilliss
funds, not founds
three of them, not tree of them
3/1/2021 c2 ToddGilliss
Showed, not shoved the girl
7/24/2020 c1 Guest
Sooo, many grammar errors, you need an editor, buddy.

If you get an editor this story might be worth reading, currently it is not.
7/24/2020 c1 examples
Chief Warlock - the Chief Warlock

whole Wizengamot - the whole Wizengamot

Weasley family - the Weasley family

remember contents - remember the contents
7/24/2020 c1 Guest
You need a proofreader, and this chapter needs a bunch more definite articles.
6/26/2020 c4 observentuser
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Freakin hilarious. I have noticed several of the stories with the given lines of reference.

6/21/2019 c1 Vice Admiral
Your story line is well thought out. but your spelling and sentence structure is making is hard to follow the story.
2/24/2018 c1 Guest
Your grammar sucks. Also, boring story.
2/25/2018 c1 noxenrom