for Demigod-Wizard Tournament

5/13/2020 c7 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
7/6/2019 c4 anankegrace
I have no idea what’s happening in this story. I am literally in tears of confusion.
12/8/2017 c7 2Viralwolf02
Hello author!
I really love this story and i was wondering when the next chappie would come out. Would Harry and Ron get suspicious because of the demigods? What about Hermione and Draco? What happens then?
7/9/2017 c7 dragons9
This is good i hope that u update soon...i do have a question will u be pairing Harry with Diana please do not put him with ginny please
8/7/2014 c7 19Little Doctor
this is really good
5/1/2013 c5 Isabel
Kane Cronicles: Yes! :(;
4/16/2013 c3 Guest
It's really good, love a bit of mystery lol
4/6/2013 c5 3Naosuegi
AWESOME
LOVE IT

ohh and rugby is like american football without all the padding and helmets and stuff
4/5/2013 c6 5Le Diablo Blanc2
did i miss something or did you jump from percy arriving to the group hanging out with harry without them meeting up and being introduced?
4/5/2013 c6 Hope-Hikari
I feel for you, I also have more followers than reviews. Oh, it's the weekend and I could spare some time. I like the Kanes but I'm kind of glad they aren't in it. I've learnt the hard way on one of my compositions for school that one small thing can ruin a whole story. At least your April Fool joke didn't trick anyone into thinking you were going to die or something... That's a problem. I write down all those little ideas, a few pages later, "I don't like them" and they don't bug me anymore because they're already written down. This chapter was nicely written. I hope the next one is as good as this and all the ones before or better.
3/22/2013 c5 8i-am-casass
I really like it, but You didn't explain well who Diana was. You need to improve a little on introducing new characters. Please update soon!
3/20/2013 c5 Hope-Hikari
Wow! That was great! Yuuko is the dimensional witch from tsubasa reservoir chronicles right? I can't wait to read the next chapter when I'm back from studying for exams... Which will probably be after November... Oh, I almost forgot! This story is really unique. From the plot line to the game!
Hope