for Reasons

6/24/2014 c5 Sara
Fantastic!
3/13/2013 c5 narwhayley
Awesome end to the story! Their friendship is so awesomeful. And then I loved how they invited the team over at the end. And then your little banterings made it funny and really real. Again awesome story awesome writing! Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
3/8/2013 c5 79stilljustme
Already over?
Oh my god... I love it. Now having the team getting together, and all of them bringing something in, and then the part with Mick waking up to his ghosts somehow, and him confiding in Prophet at the end... really, really, really beautiful. Fav'd.
3/8/2013 c4 stilljustme
Wow... I can't believe I didn't read this once you updated it. This is amazing. Your story gets better with each chapter, and that's a hard thing to do. Prophet's story was really beautiful, and very sad and touching, and so were Mick' s reactions.
3/3/2013 c4 5sunshinecutiebre
Aw I loved this chapter. I'm glad that Mick (and me and everyone else) finally got an answer to everything about Prophet's dating life. Poor Prophet. So sad that he still has pictures in his wallet and everything. Even I wouldn't date after all of what he has been through. Your writing is awesome so thanks for writing! Hope you continue to xP.
2/25/2013 c4 2RawSon.M
Hey!

Well done. This is good stuff! I like this brotherly love goin' on. I hope there's more and that this type of quality work continues!

Cheers!
2/17/2013 c3 Narwhayley
Oh gosh I really really really want to know why Prophet doesn't date. Oh and it was nice how Mick went to Prophet to decompress after the case. He seems like the type to not say anything about stuff and that is always good. The team centric part in the beginning was cool too. And flying ghosts in formation was an awesome line. Anyways I can't wait to figure out what Prophet will say. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
2/17/2013 c3 10Anneklok
I dig this fic. Sorry, I have no actual constructive things to say about writing and literary style. I just want to know. I think I want to know more than Mick does actually.
2/17/2013 c3 79stilljustme
Wow! Okay, I LOVE this chapter. I just love it.
2/14/2013 c3 bindsy
Yay! I like that you're showing some of the fallout emotionally that Mick would have after those cases, and I also love how Prophet finally decided to open up without prompting.
2/12/2013 c2 5sunshinecutiebre
Haha love the scab quote. Super Mick like. Anyways awesome chapter. Seems like mick to be very curious about this, wanting to help his friend out. And it seems like Prophet not to discuss this. Love the i Spy game and then love asking Gina and mentioning the rest of the team. Can't wait to see how your interpretation of Prophet's backstory plays out. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
2/12/2013 c2 79stilljustme
Great! I love the banter between Mick and Gina at the beginning, and the car-talk with Prophet was cool, too. Okay, cool may be the wrong word since everything's getting more conspicious now, but it is. I like your way of including the team even if they are not really part of the plot right now. You never let us forget that they are here, that there's a bigger context to what Mick's doing - if he digs in too deep, maybe Prophet backs away totally and this might be bad for the team. I just hope he forgives Mick soon.
2/10/2013 c2 bindsy
Love this! I can totally see Mick just continuing to pick away at something like this, especially if it involved worrying about a friend. I love how you depict their friendship so much!
2/6/2013 c1 bindsy
I'm real excited for another take on Prophet and Mick from you. Thank you so much! :)
2/6/2013 c1 5sunshinecutiebre
Yay another CMSB story. I love the friendship between Mick and Prophet. It seems that they are more comfortable around each other in this story. And I never really thought abor Prophet's personal life so this is super duper cool to read. Usually it is only Mick we talk about. Cant wait to read the next one! Thanks for writing! Awesome writing skills. Hope you continue xP
16 Page 1 2 Next »