for Sensha-dō Shinobi

8/13/2020 c3 kerry.wallace40
No minatoXkatyusha but it would be nice if clan stalin adopt naruto if minato and kushina die
11/24/2018 c3 Owen
PLEASE UPDATE THIS
11/18/2016 c3 Sam Ward
If this story continues which I hope it does because it's good so far I actually would like to see the threesome between MinatoxKatyushaxKushina
9/26/2016 c1 Guest
Um...where is America in all of this?
4/11/2015 c3 Biblio388
Intriguing. Definitely one of the more interesting fight scenes I have read and a very cool showing for the new kids(almost literally) in town. Not sure about the three way relationship with the people mentioned. I was actually envisioning Naruto with her and laughing myself stupid because they would mix about as well as nitro and glycerin, personality-wise. Definitely a cool story idea and a new avenue to explore.
4/11/2015 c2 Biblio388
That was certainly an awesome way to rock on up to someone's home and introduce yourself. I like this story with just that and the basic premise that it has. Like what I have seen so far and looking forward to seeing what comes next.
4/11/2015 c1 Biblio388
Nice lesson in altered history as well as an impressive base to build upon. Know nothing about GuP, so it should be fun to learn something here as well as see how the interactions fare. Looking forward to reading more.
2/20/2015 c3 native-x
hope to see more see ya man
2/20/2015 c2 native-x
love it hope to see more man
6/14/2014 c1 Rifky09
I hope you update soon man, because I never found this masterpiece. :)
2/11/2014 c3 Terminator101
update please
10/8/2013 c3 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
9/25/2013 c3 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! please update soon!
7/19/2013 c1 Cylon One
A very interesting alternate history here.

Not sure what this Girls und Panzer deal is, so I guess I'll look it up.

Still, this sounds very interesting I look forward to seeing where it goes in this world where it and the Naruto one meet.
7/16/2013 c3 HidingFromMyFirends
You have an amazing story going here I'd love to read more so update soon. You got my favorite anime crossing over and definitely doing a good job so keep up the good work.
27 Page 1 2 Next »