for Naruto the Hitman

More dude
9/3/2016 c1 Hated it
This is so bad.
8/13/2016 c1 Guest
Naruhina like that's new. Think of something that hasn't been fucking overused
2/16/2016 c1 dadman9994
dude/dudet ... this is AWESOME ! this is the only cross-over with hitman/naruto

AWESOME job dude/dudet
dadman9994
12/25/2015 c1 Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3
more please this is so good and i want to know what will happen next
12/6/2015 c1 3Supreme Gamer
I wish you gave the characters a little more detail and emotion, like if 47 was angry or displeased with the villagers actions. instead, I was just "naruto was getting beat up, 47 saved him and now he just suddenly wants to adopt him.". I mean there's nothing wrong with that plot, but you should put a little more detail in your characters bro. That being said, I'm somewhat interested in the direction this story will go regarding naruto's jutsu.
9/16/2015 c1 Cub blocker
Continue on I think naruto should be trained by agent 47 then gets accepted into the ninja academy. Plus naruto would look good in a suit and tie,and he can have his own customized firearms. Maybe have him be paired with hinata during the story.
8/29/2015 c1 Marcellus
Man, that was a shock. Agent 47 adopting naruto, that's crazy! i can't wait to see what happens next.
8/5/2015 c1 anonymous
Pls continue
7/12/2015 c1 Lucifall the Mad Warrior
i like your story its a good start make more please :)
7/1/2015 c1 Guest
Not bad for a beginning. I would definitely be interested in seeing more. I like agent 47 a lot. I just noticed one flaw in this story. The mob said/thought they broke naruto's legs. And then agent 47 tells Naruto to follow. I know Naruto has fast healing, but this is Wolverine healing. It is just to fast for Naruto.
6/17/2015 c1 5World War Wolf
Continue this story it's awesome
6/8/2015 c1 BadReader
Makes no sense.
5/19/2015 c1 wolfbane
sir are you dead? because this story had far too much potential for yoy simply abandon it as you have. yes there was a few errors here and their but they could have been fixed with more details in a re-write or just in future chapters. i can get a few months given that tends to be a bad trend in this site but 2 YEARS especially with a story with this kind of potential with only one chapter and not even a discontinuing message chapter. disappointing
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »