for Naruto the Hitman

4/23/2015 c1 Guest
Mister I am L with a death note, go fuck yourself. You are hopeless. You cant do well with this fucking shit that you call story because you didn't update this fucking shit. You do not deserve to call yourself an author. Good day asshole.
2/10/2015 c1 Guest
I been waiting for this story update for at least TWO FUCKING YEARS NOW!
12/13/2014 c1 mrwelsh24
great chapter! please update!
7/8/2014 c1 2MoneyMakerKid
interesting story, short, but interesting, hope to see more
6/1/2014 c1 1northenstar
I like it whens tbe next chapter
5/27/2014 c1 Guest
Please update soon I want to see how everyone in the village reaction to the new naruto
5/8/2014 c1 Matthew
i actually want to see this made into a fanfiction i always drempt of a naruto x hitman fanfiction if you could please make this into a story and i liked
4/25/2014 c1 Mr.A
Nice pilot!
1/23/2014 c1 6trying to be so oh original
Good start but it would have been better if he was trained to be an independent assassin that helps konoha
9/11/2013 c1 eddy
7 months I've waited for 7 months put the next chapter already god damn it
9/7/2013 c1 1Uzumaki Clan Leader
I like it so far. I've seen walkthroughs of Hitman: Absolution on Youtube, and I thought the game was absolutely fascinating. So, of course, I was thrilled when I saw a crossover fic of that and Naruto. Update soon!
5/22/2013 c1 4Gamelover41592
this chapter is short but it has potential
5/8/2013 c1 1Ravelon
This is total bullshit. Naruto is a jinchuriiki, and you say Hokage will just give him away to some suspicious unfamiliar man who just committed mass murder in his village? Yea, right. Next is Mr 47 himself. He is most definitely NOT a good guy. He is assassin. Which means that he prefers not to attract any attention if possible. While he can help poor little boy, probably just chasing the mob away (he can be pretty intimidating, really), but to train him for 10 years for what? For nothing? No, that is not Mr 47. As I said - total bullshit. Rewrite it with a bit of logic inside or delete it completely.
4/13/2013 c1 xXmk122Xx
really good intro man not many grammar and spelling mistakes and I would very much like to see were this goes. I have been waiting a long time for a hitman/naruto cross over
4/10/2013 c1 4cbyte64