FanFiction.Net
for Alone

3/2/2015 c1 ben123456123
Yes please!
9/11/2013 c1 thepumpkinqueen712
*Nods viciously* Yes please. Yes, yes, do please write. Please. Yes. Please.
3/5/2013 c1 1KidaPeters33
OK, girl... This sadness junk is so poetic, it made me cry! Keep your writing strong and may the odds be ever in your favor!
2/28/2013 c1 9MysNight
Continue. Oh and thanks for a little idea for my story, 'Past.' It's a story on a different website
2/10/2013 c1 Fly2rachel
I WISH THAT I COULD CRY EASILY B/C THIS CHAPTER MADE ME WANT TO CRAWL INTO A CORNER AND CRY TILL I GOT DEATHLY DEHYDRATED! this is a perfect story to show how lonely jack is and how desperate he is for a family. I felt very alone in my last 2 years of school like jack(except i yearned for friendship not really family love but its kinda[not really :-P] the same), my friends would ignore me or go off with their other friends and leave me by myself wondering "Why don't you want to play WITH ME?" or "Is there something wrong with me?". I hated it and i just wanted to scream my live away like jack. Sorry for long review but it shows how much i loved your story! ;-) Keep up the amazing writing!
2/3/2013 c1 JustPlainOldMe
This was just...amazing. I really have no words to describe how sad and beautiful this is. I think that you captured Jack's reactions perfectly. You should continue this, with the other Guardians finding out and Jack realizing that they're his family now. But it's your decision. Keep on writing, you're doing a beautiful job.
2/3/2013 c1 13FeralSins
Oh, this is sad... but, strangely, I like it.

so, u said something about more chapters?
2/3/2013 c1 100Reid Phantom
Poor Jack!

Wouldn't this be angst? There wasn't exactly any comfort for Jack's hurt after all.
2/3/2013 c1 DLTE
Oh my gosh, my heart is in a million pieces. I am BEGGING for you to continue this!
2/3/2013 c1 BrenLynn
Ouch, my heart! Yeah, continue. :)
2/3/2013 c1 8Welp-I-Exist
wow...
that was utterly amazing. you got jack just right

p.s please continue this
2/3/2013 c1 30romirola
Love it so far! I'd love to see some reaction between Jack and Bunny or North about poor Jack's solitude. Thanks!
2/3/2013 c1 89Sora Moto
I think that if you have an idea for continuing this, you should. It is a great start to what could be a really interesting story.