for Consequences

11/4/2013 c8 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
9/25/2013 c28 Guest
Sequel, please...!
8/15/2013 c28 jenni12121
OMG LOVED IT. Read it in one day. I couldn't put my Kindle down. This book made me realize how much I love Nora! xD And if you don't make a sequel, I will cyberly murder you! xD SO MAKE A SEQUEL!
7/26/2013 c20 6Aynessa
Yeah...little disappointed where this ended up. It's pretty much just sex and cussing now, with a little plotline thrown in for giggles. I've lost interest. Sad to see something that starts off well taper off into the usual fanfic quality..
7/22/2013 c2 Aynessa
I just saw the movie for the first time last night, and adored the plotline. SO happy to have found a realistic and well-written fanfic right away. The others I found were a little...depressingly bad. So excited to read this long fic!

And secondly, THANK YOU! I don't understand why so many writers (and people, really) feel such a desperate need to cuss, when it's really quite unnecessary. The movie had a fairly large amount unfortunately, but I'm so glad you've kept this story clean on purpose. I don't normally review until the last available chapter, but I couldn't resist cheering this one on!
7/20/2013 c9 Physics First Principles
Great chapter. I hope Scott really gets what he deserves in the long run BAD.
7/16/2013 c7 Physics First Principles
Talking about messing with pandora's box, wow.
7/15/2013 c6 Physics First Principles
Great, and funny chapter.
7/14/2013 c5 Physics First Principles
Dramatic, and great peace.
7/14/2013 c4 Physics First Principles
Wow, Wow, Wow interesting chapter.
7/11/2013 c3 Physics First Principles
Nice peace.
7/11/2013 c28 castle.sherlock.winchester
Please write a sequel!
7/9/2013 c1 lily t
Wow.i like ur fiction..
Thats great! love love
7/8/2013 c22 9Golfbabe87
That snow globe comes up repeatedly in the movie commentary. It is hilarious.
7/4/2013 c2 Physics First Principles