FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

2/14/2013 c14 KryptoniteBoy
THANKS FOR SPOILIN US ITS FREAKEN AWESOME OF YOU!ALSO WHATS UR FAVORITE TO WRITE MOST,IS IT FLUFF,DRAMA,HORROR,OR ACTION TO WRITE IN THE STORY!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
2/14/2013 c14 6GuppieWithAFlowerCrown
I love your story and how fast you update it. This just made my sucky V-day a little bit better
2/14/2013 c14 loves-BuckyBarnes
God, so glad R is ok. I love this story!
2/14/2013 c14 1Kuratu
TWO chapters in one day? WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?
2/14/2013 c14 likeacrazytrustexercise
Well... it's gotten to the point where I jump every time a notification goes off on my phone, even if it isn't the email jingle. People around me look at me like I'm absolutely insane when I take off running through the room I'm in to get to my phone haha! Oh... and about you spoiling us... you can keep doing it, I ain't holding anything against ya sista! Please continue writing or else I might suffer from a possibly deadly case of withdrawal that might or might not turn me into a flesh eating zombie...
Bgirl
2/14/2013 c14 2zombie girl jinx
I think i love Dr. Martinez as much as i love Nora:) Now those two would make some kick ass friends and Doc is such an awsome mother figure to R, i love it3 your OC' s are amazing and so is your writing, i happily await your update and thank you for this wonderfuly fluffy end to a chapter on Valentines dayXD
2/14/2013 c14 DTK's Favorite Number
Hehe. More injuries for R please. Man! I'm really messed up! God! What's wrong with me?!
2/14/2013 c14 MaddiegreeN
Wooo! Surprise chapter! So sweet :)
2/14/2013 c13 likeacrazytrustexercise
Staaaahhhhppppp itttttttt. Your story is absolutely amazing! Oh, so like you suggested, I checked some rehab centers for an addiction to Conseijuana but no one would take me in... they said it's not a legitimate condition, but whatever. I'm perfectly fine with my life revolving around your story! xD
Bgirl
2/14/2013 c13 71BlackxValentine
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEVIL CLIFFHANGER! *screams* Please update soon, your writing is brilliant.
2/14/2013 c13 warmbodies1d
Ahhh I almost cried. Why you little...ugh! Julie Omigod what's Julie going to say?! HE PROMISED. D':
2/14/2013 c12 Guest
thank you for adding elements of the book. Your story actually prompted me to go and read it. Oh my gosh it's amazing i wish they could have put more of it in the movie but oh well. as always amazing writing!
2/14/2013 c12 Fuinn13
This is such a fantastic story, I was so struck by the story that I forgot to review for the other chapters. I hope you continue writing R-Julie Fanfiction. Your writing is amazing and I love the twist you put on this.
2/14/2013 c13 Tangled girl
This story just keeps getting better. With all the steamy scenes you've been teasing us with it better be leading to something amazing! xD can't wait for another update, it always makes my day :)
2/14/2013 c13 No One
Ah, I must have missed that note. I started reading when you were at chapie 5-6, so I was so entranced by then I skimmed the notes before jumping at the story.

So, now I have to wonder, is there something spiritual happening between R and Julie? Oh! Plot twist! I can feel it! Oh, this is so exciting!

This is one of the reasons I really enjoy these stories. You don't make the next move too obvious. So, there's enough clues for us to start piecing it together, but the inevetible surprise twist keeps us wanting more. You're a great author because of that (and the fact that you regularly update and won't ditch us).

Break a leg! Don't mess up! We've been hanging on this story for too long!

Vale!

P.S. (*Looks at full note*) Hey, I'm not a perv... :-) I'm more excited for the action than anything else XD
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »