FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

2/14/2013 c13 19Gembomz
He got shot? OMG! Do you think that if one of the boney's bit R he would turn into a zombie again and so "survive" the wound. That's just if you were going to kill him off that is, which i don't want to happen! Where was he shot? Did it even hit him or brush by? I hope he is ok!
2/14/2013 c13 brigid1318
agh... way to leave us hanging, gosh! but you're always so good about updating everyday, so we won't be left in suspense for long, right? right?
2/14/2013 c13 loves-BuckyBarnes
Really good chapter, I hope R is ok.
2/14/2013 c13 11Abcity
Noooooooooooooooo omg R! Noooooo you're terrible I hate youuuu! Naw jk XD update soon!
2/14/2013 c13 Reader1352
This was amazing. I was waiting for your update all day. Please update soon:)
2/14/2013 c13 2zombie girl jinx
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh h! You crule crule soul,update! Please update soon! How could you leave me to suffer so? Is R alright? John? M? WWWHHHYYY?
2/14/2013 c13 MaddiegreeN
Agh! Where is the wound?! Is R going to be okay?! Ehhh! I love that Julie got that feeling... It's like their souls are intertwined :)
2/14/2013 c13 1xamss
So, here I was looking for a good fanfic on Warm Bodies. I admit, the few that are here mostly tend to.. suck lol. Thankfully I found this one! I read the book before I saw the movie. Personally, I think the movie is far better than the book though. I also think they did a good casting job in the movie. :p So, I'm glad you are basing your story more on the movie version. :) You're doing a good job on Julie's and R's personalities. I mean, R's personality seems particulary hard to write. He does act how I picture him to act though. And Julie is funny, I'm sure she will jump his bones eventually lol. Great job, I will definitely follow this story :)
2/14/2013 c12 19Gembomz
OMG! Can't believe i was actually mentioned in a story! LOL! Great chapter! I live how John is becoming more friendly. I would like for R to groan occasionally and worry everyone because he sounded like a zombie! ha! Just an idea!
2/13/2013 c12 19Delightness
Oh well at least it's an excuse to watch the movie again. Lol:)
Great chapter as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/13/2013 c12 No One
NO! It can't be over!

Oh, wait, false alarm.

Anyway, I can't help but love John, too. He's such a turn around, and a lot nicer in the movie than the book (if you haven't read the book, check out the wiki page for the why behind my comment; wiki is good for an overview). I really like him in this chapter. He's really starting to just accept that R isn't planning anything evil, world-dominating, or stealing daughter plans (except, you know, for those angsty moments we have already discussed).

I am also happy you mentioned Perry here. It's nice to know that the dead can not only rise up and be brought back alive by a kiss, but they can also live on through others. It was a really sweet sentiment.

I am, as per usual, very excited for the next chapter! You DO spoil us with frequent updates. Keep it up :-)

Good luck writting! Thanks again for the reply! Vale!
2/13/2013 c12 hermione321
I love you! So glad you are so giving! I dont think i could stand not readig this for more that a day or two!
2/13/2013 c12 likeacrazytrustexercise
Mmmmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhh hh!
(I just gave you a big kiss)
Gosh I love your story so much. Everytime I get an email notification, I'm like, "Please be Consequences!" And it usually is you wonderful updater you! Pleassseee keep updaying like you are, and keep giving me MEH DRUG!
Bgirl
2/13/2013 c12 HurleyBurley
This is so great! I enjoy seeing R and Julie's relationship develop. And I love Nora, she's so fun. This is a pleasure to read. I hope you know how awesome you are for writing this.
2/13/2013 c12 19bonesbemmettlover
That was awesome! Loved the newest chapter:) Waiting patiently for more:)
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »