FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

2/8/2013 c7 warmbodies1d
Oh its pretty high up there! Really good job!
2/8/2013 c7 4AhhMyLife
Okay!, so I really love this chapter! The action stories always get me! I enjoyed the "what if she's infected" drama. It was cute how R completely shut that theory down. Anyways, good job!
2/8/2013 c7 Aki Yuhi
Loved this chapter! Had alittle bit of everything! Some romance, horror and action and yeah the angst is working majorly to your advantage! Can't wait for your next update!
2/8/2013 c7 loves-BuckyBarnes
Another great chapter! I hope Julie and R are ok, I also hope they can have another steamy scene soon ;)
2/8/2013 c7 weasleywarrior
Great chapters!

Are you planning to stay true to Julie's Dad's characterization in the book, or swap it for the movie version? He was a much more sympathetic character in the movie, and actually managed to live through the whole thing... Just curious!
2/8/2013 c7 frostmagetaco
Another amazing chapter. Thank you for updating!
2/7/2013 c6 3LunnarChild
I'm really happy that you're writing the story and the Romeo and Juliet sceen cracked me up in the movie, it wasnt till the balcony sceen that i really got the whole "Juliet-Julie" and "Romeo-R" thing. Keep writing an update update update!
2/7/2013 c6 4AhhMyLife
Yayy! You update so quickly and I love it! I really like that the other zombies actually with Julie. And what I meant by odd pain, was the random pain that R had when he was walking that got him put back into the tent hospital place... Yeah. Great chapter!
2/7/2013 c6 10AdiosCiaoCiao
This is an amazing story, I love it! I love how R is so positive, and ready to face anything. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the characters. Keep up the good work!
2/7/2013 c6 2DeerBones
R is so cute and innocent, the way you portray him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/7/2013 c6 DanicaRem
I can't believe I never noticed the similarities to Romeo and Juliet. Anyway, I really love your writing. The pace of it just flows and I love how realistic it is. R's pain and struggles physically makes perfect sense and his progress is faster than usual but seems perfectly normal in this situation. Another thing I liked was how you pulled things into the story from the book that didn't make it into the movie. Putting the Orchard in and having them order grapefruits was a wonderful reminder of the book. Keep up the amazing writing
2/7/2013 c6 Aki Yuhi
Of course I agree! Tragedy is way too much in a story that should really lean more towards horror/ action/ humor and romance. I mean just a few hints of the play like the tid bits you usually throw in and more of the struggle side of things of how the situation at hand keeps trying to pull them apart. I feel theres allot of other issues on the horizon so tossing in a tragedy would be kinda a cop out not to mention itd be a huge diservice to the characters. Love it again and best wishes to your future chapters!
2/7/2013 c6 warmbodies1d
Best. Story. Ever. Its really good so far! I love the ending! Keep it up! I'm so excited for next chapter!
2/7/2013 c6 4allthefeelsallofthem
This is so good please write more! I enjoyed the Romeo and Juliet :P

Can't wait for the "actual story"
2/7/2013 c6 Ashely Marie
I'm reading 4 different stories about warm bodies right now but I think this one is my fave, partially b.c it's got romance in it and I'm a sucker for romance lol. Keep up the amazing work. I absolutely love this story
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »