FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

2/7/2013 c6 frostmagetaco
Absolutely LUVIN it!
2/7/2013 c5 274MeJasper
And further developments. Dad's becoming more likeable, the ladies ran into the zombie-phobes or anti-zombies, and...well, almost heavy petting!
2/7/2013 c5 Jsweeti
I love your story! Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
2/6/2013 c5 weasleywarrior
Definitely caught and appreciated it - I'm excited to see that side of her come out again!

You're doing a great job with the Nora/Julie dynamic as well. It's great to see their relationship reflected in the chapters too!
2/6/2013 c5 1Kuratu
This is by far one of my favorite stories ever! Good job! Hope to see another chapter soon!
2/6/2013 c5 11LooneyLockhart
Really liking this! I hope the towns people who don't like the zombies don't attack R or M or someone :( update soon!
2/6/2013 c5 HurleyBurley
It's really interesting to think about how much R's forgotten past influences him. I'm glad you put little hints of it in here. And I am really impressed by how often you update and the quality of your writing. I'm loving this story so far. Looking forward to more.
2/6/2013 c1 MaddiegreeN
This is awesome! Keep writing please! :)
2/6/2013 c5 DTK's Favorite Number
AWWWWWWWWWW! This is adorable! I hope R gets another horrible injury. I'm so messed up! 0-0

But I do love this story!
2/6/2013 c5 4AhhMyLife
Awesome chapter! I like the little patches of drama! It makes me wonder. Ooo and poor R with his odd pain. Well, I enjoyed it. So update,asap.
2/6/2013 c5 Aki Yuhi
yes I've been dying to see the flick despite the lack of material from the book, but hey they can't make it 4 hours long lol. Overall the story seems to be progressing rather quickly and moving away from 'in story' routines like meeting Julie after going to the clinic and so I'm wondering if the Living being against the wall busting will be the only conflict? Maybe having some conflict on the Deads' side beyond the Bonies might add some more conflict, give the story a more proper Romeo and Juliet scenario to play around with. Just how things tend to be darkest before dawn, things will inevitably crash before a real resolution will come that dosen't really end as complete as the novel/movie. Sorry for the long post again and keep up the good work!
2/6/2013 c5 loves-BuckyBarnes
I loved this chapter so much! I hope you post more soon, I love reading this story, has amazing details in it. Keep up the great work!
2/6/2013 c4 274MeJasper
Wow! Fast update!

And John Grigio is alive, and dealing with people who don't want the wall taken down...plot twist ahead!

No, I wasn't talking about mistakes, not sure what made you think that, sorry! I like that you're really taking the time to explore the transition from Dead to Living.

And they don't get any privacy again...the doctor walks in!
2/6/2013 c4 weasleywarrior
Absolutely loving this story, great job!

Defensive/protective/concerned Julie may just be my favorite depiction of her. I like that she's the one watching over him now.
2/5/2013 c4 4AhhMyLife
Oh my goodness! I really liver this story! When I first realized that there were so few WB FF's my hearty kinda broke, but then you saved it by creating this story. Thank you very much and II've this story. :)
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »