FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

2/5/2013 c4 HurleyBurley
I was looking for a post-movie fic. There doesn't seem to be much out there right now. But this is great; I really like it. I'm definitely looking forward to your future updates.
2/5/2013 c4 19Delightness
Wow your quick! Love the story, glad te plot twist coming up. Can't wait to read what else is going to happening!

P.S. Love the way you portray R;)
2/5/2013 c4 hannah
I like this chapter alot
2/5/2013 c4 Guest
Wow! I love this so much! You are amazing. I love the plot, and that idea that R wouldn't come back without any trouble. Also, I am super happy that you updated so quickly. You rock!
2/5/2013 c1 1ArtistAddict
You have seriously blown my mind! :) I see something going on between M and Nora...maybe something that took place in the past...maybe...Seven years ago!?
If you are really making a conflict soon, could that be it? They find out about what happened in the past? I need to know, I am too excited!
2/5/2013 c3 Aki Yuhi
Again,love it! I especially enjoy the scenes between R and John though I do find it a tad bit odd he'd jump from accussing R of eating brains to defending him along with the other Reborns from his men. Inner conflict maybe? On another note I'm glad you're jumping from one cannon to another. I've read the book yet havent watched the film so it'll be interesting! Glad to see you've updated so quickly and best wishes with the story!
2/5/2013 c4 loves-BuckyBarnes
Wow I love it! I hope you read more sometime today :) I love your writing! I am kind of hoping things get heated up between R and Julie.
2/5/2013 c4 Guest
thank you for updating so quickly! i really love the idea for this story. its so well written.
2/5/2013 c3 1RedE-Town
I am loving this story. I am just about done reading the book and even though the movie was fantastic, the book definitely does go into more detail. So it would be great if you added some stuff from the book :) I like your take on what actually happens to R after the camera stops rolling. I absolutely love the chemistry you write between R and Julie. Great job! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
2/5/2013 c2 274MeJasper
R wakes up. He would have a lot of medical issues after being dead for so long.

I like how Julie dreams of being on the airplane.
2/5/2013 c3 4MeJasper
Wow! His own place. A good thing, since they don't have a lot of privacy...
2/4/2013 c3 10Kaskaderade
Wkdidnwnakdo no words can express how much I enjoy this story. I really like how you incorporate bits of the book in here :) here's my zombie groan of approval wwuuuhhhhhannnnmmmmmuhhhhhhh urg
2/4/2013 c3 Tangledgirl
This is my favorite chapter so far, I like how you get into his mind. Thanks for the update!
2/4/2013 c3 3The Once and Future Thing
Please just keep it coming. I'm excited to see where this is going. Do you have a conflict waiting on the horizon for us to enjoy?
2/4/2013 c2 Tangledgirl
I like this story, you write very well :) Can't wait to read more!
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »