for Consequences

5/16/2013 c9 Cheeseburgers
I just had to stop reading here before I forgot to review because

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! I love how well it flows and develops, and it's realistic and enjoyable. KEEP WRITING! I'm off to read the rest of it XD
5/14/2013 c14 Guest
i only have one explination for all of Rs memories, put together in my mind could only mean one thing . . . R was part of the mofia.
he can dace, but hold a gun! and! knows how to handle a woman. only explination.
5/8/2013 c24 kikistimi
I'm loving this story! It is simply amazing, their relationship is so cute, and the way you've written all this is incredible.
5/2/2013 c1 Robz Robby
I'm absolutely in love with this story the moment I read the first chapter. Even though it's not first person point of view, you described the characters and the diologue perfectly. I'm able to visualize the on everything going on.
4/24/2013 c28 OTPsFTW94
I'm the type of person who loves reading or thinking of what could of happend after the end if a book, movie or tv show.
What you did here was amazing! I haven't read the book myself I had no idea it was a book until I found your amazing fic. I had just seen the movie last Friday when I found your fic.
I can't wait to read your sequel!
You have an awesome talent i could easily see you become a famous writer or author in the future good luck & thanx again fir writing this!
- A huge fan! _
3/29/2013 c28 vickydetos
I love this story. I hope you write more stories about R & Julie
3/24/2013 c16 Meiran
All right, I'm definitively a pervert.
3/24/2013 c13 Meiran
Awesome fight ! This was so cool even though... what happend to R. And HEY ! I'm not a pervert !... uh... I think :D

And CONGRATS 500 reviews :D You deserve that ;)
3/24/2013 c12 Meiran
Okay so usually I'm the kind of reader who gives you a shit-ton of review while I go through each chapters. I didn't do that this time not because I don't like your fic, but precisely because I love it so much I just don't want to stop my reading. Yeah you got me, I'm a huge fan !

I can't really explain with words all I feel about that, I'm not used to write in English and it's starting to be really frustrating not to be able to express myself (R, I get what you're going through !). Your story is sweet, incredibly funny, sometimes it even gets seriously hot (by the way, I saw that this story is rated T, so I presume that you will keep interrupting R and Julie's "romantic" moments. Nasty author !).
John and R seem to get along pretty well, I love to see them bond together. Of course I also love Nora and Marcus (hmm they spent some time together is that it ? Well, well, well... ;D)

I also wanted to thank you for giving us your playlist for each chapter, I love to read them while I'm listening to these songs, it kind of help me to get the general atmosphere of your chapters.

Thank you for this amazing fic !
3/24/2013 c4 vickydetos
poor R... but I love this chapter! I love how Julie worries about R and being there for him when he is sick. And I like it when Nora talks to R as if he is a sick child who needs comfort. I love this story. I hope you'll write one shots about R and Julie :)
3/15/2013 c28 21amoet
Seriously, I love this!
And now it's really hard not to imagine their kinky stuff before R and Julie sit together on the railing at the end of the movie...well, I go watch it again in the cinema after reading your story...lol.
Thank you for sharing with us. Really can't wait for the sequel too :)
Are you planning on making another fanfic for WB? You did a great job.
3/13/2013 c29 Tangledgirl
Late review D: Just wanted to express how much I loved this story. I'll definitely be watching your profile for more stories in the future. Going to go read your M rated update to this particular story right now :p
3/13/2013 c16 Guest
Love me some R and Julie loving.
3/12/2013 c6 9Golfbabe87
The Romeo and Juliet plug is so fitting though! Love it.
3/12/2013 c3 Golfbabe87
I absolutely loved the movie but the book is undeniably better in my opinion.
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »