FanFiction.Net
for Consequences

3/12/2013 c2 9Golfbabe87
I appreciate the realism you are attempting. Any Physical therapists around for R? No? Okay, I volunteer!
3/11/2013 c1 Golfbabe87
Love it.
3/9/2013 c28 2shad3dgrey
Such a good story! Its sad to see it end though :(
3/4/2013 c28 2GarnetAles
The end!? Now I feel bad about not reading this as it came out. This really was an awesome story. It was intriguing and new (though that's probably only because the movie is newer). Where you took the story was original and fun. I hope you come out with more stuff soon :)
3/4/2013 c28 21Lioness002
Wow! Ah! Yay! This whole story was absolutely amazing! I loved every second if it and I am so glad you decided to write it. :) This ending was perfect, sweet, cheesy, and sexy. It was simply wonderful and I am so glad that everything ended up alright in the end. Love, in Julie and R's case, conquers all. :D

My favorite part of this chapter was probably R saying he wanted to build a house for him and Julie, it is just so sweet and cute. The definition of devotion in my book. :) Again, what a fabulous job, the story was exceptional all the way across the board. :)

I look forward to more of your work, and a sequel to this story would not be objected. :) It would be epic!

Haha, once again, I LOVED it. :) Great job!

Love, Lioness
3/4/2013 c28 KryptoniteBoy
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO CATCH UP CAUSE I WAS BUSY,BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
3/3/2013 c27 Sydney
Haha ok anyways sorry I haven't been on in a while!

Well this chapter was AMAZING! That's it! Also, movies can be like that. If you saw the hunger games, which I did, it was good, but the series was WAY better! Your humor isn't lame at all, trust me. I laugh like a maniac at least twice every chapter! Ok?

Well then, goodbye! Update soon please!
3/3/2013 c28 9coadhpgg
Crap I only just realised that this chapter was up
Oh god I'm so sad to see this go :'( let me just go re read this and bathe in nostalgia :')
3/2/2013 c29 7emmagination8998
I don't know what to do with my life now that this is over. It was such a beautiful story and you are a beautiful writer! I hope you write more Warm Bodies in the future!
3/1/2013 c1 3ARose94
Someone is either stealing you fanfic and changing parts of it, or vice versa. I was browsing pictures from Warm Bodies on tumblr and came across one of your chapters. It had identical sentances, paragraphs, and phrases but more dtail had been added. D:
3/1/2013 c29 19Delightness
O well I'm glad it ended well:) and thanks for the song list! I hope you make more WB stories;)
2/28/2013 c29 10Kaskaderade
I can't believe that this journey is over! I've truly had a great time reading kit, and I hope to see more Warm Bodies material from you :D
2/28/2013 c29 12CinderWitt
Beautiful story(:
I will miss it now that it's over.

Keep writing(:

-Taylor Tonks
2/28/2013 c28 16leiahlaloa
Nice wrap up! Really enjoyed the storyline.

I'll keep an eye out for your new stuff and more chances to babble back and forth with you.
2/28/2013 c29 46LoneTread
Cool soundtrack; I'll have to do some YouTubing. :) ("Time" will never not be synonymous with the end of Inception for me, though.) Personally, I've got "Lucky Strike" by Maroon 5 on my "Warm Bodies" iPod playlist because it reminds me so much of Chapters 16 and 17 of this story. XD You should check that out if you haven't heard it.
552 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »