for Stakeout

Absolute perfection, 10/10.
9/2/2016 c1 9Loopy Leefy
Fine? It was GREAT! *Coughslightlyindirectreferencecough*
7/23/2013 c1 4Shadowed One 19
As a fan of Lackadaisy Cats, this story was very interesting. I have really enjoyed it so far. Please continue!
5/12/2013 c1 6Grindylowe
Holy...I don't even know what to say.

This was amazing. beautifully written, elegant, evocative. You capture Mordecai perfectly, especially his struggle between the Mordecai that Asa created on the one that Sweet is in the process of creating. I love that you picked up his co-dependent sort of reliance on his bosses for his identity.

I love how you outlined his weird relationship to Mitzi - you do ambiguity with a satisfying wholeness that I don't think I even see often in professional writers. There's deliciously crafted formlessness everywhere here - I especially appreciate how you handled Atlas's death, without delving into a distracting made-up description of what happened, and instead letting it remain a mystery while retaining the most important bit - how it affected his relationship to Mitzi and to Lackadaisy.

I also love how you made him care about Mitzi and Viktor while remaining entirely in character, and his final move of dropping the flower so she sees it - ending the story perfectly, with yet more pitch-perfect ambiguity for Mitzi's benefit.

Please please write more Lackadaisy stories.
4/14/2013 c1 SimpleIsSmart
It was good, especially with Mordecai's thoughts and I eventually found interest in such a lovely piece of one-shot :) Would be greatly appreciated if you continue with it; in a whole story...This, oddly, cracked me up-"Mordecai Heller, you rat bastard! Get down here!"

Good

Ciria