FanFiction.Net
for Friends before Lovers

2/14/2014 c27 Cat130
loving the story thank you
2/14/2014 c27 8Slytherin's Perfect Princess
I love this story!
2/13/2014 c26 Mystery of the Night
it was a sad, but very well written chapter and i can't wait to read more :)
2/9/2014 c26 ShamelesslyObsessed
Very touching chapter. I wonder if you will offer up an option like surrogacy for our love birds? They don't have to have all their medical treatment from St. Mungo's. It was just a thought.
2/9/2014 c26 1Bexii-Louu
I have just read this from start to finish (albeit it has taken me a few days!) this is the first George/Hermione Story I have read and i absolutely love it! please continue with it, you have completely got me hooked!
2/7/2014 c26 Guest
even if her ovaries are damaged, she still has eggs. they can have a donor uterus. cysts are quite common- i had one that nearly burst- they gave me antibiotics but they'd discovered id gone through labor with it, thus it was aggravated. but they said most women have them at least once, but many just don't notice them and they go away. it's like a really bad zit on your ovary. regardless, even if she can't have kids doesn't mean they can't adopt or have a biological kid with the help of a surrogate.
2/7/2014 c13 Guest
why make viktor evil?
2/7/2014 c12 Guest
why did you kill the baby as well? was she not in a car seat? it is completely feasible for the child to survive- it's why car seats are built.
2/6/2014 c26 bellabear24
Needed tissues for this chapter. I want them to gent through this and see where it takes them. Great chapter and really looking forward to the next one!
2/6/2014 c26 Cat130
loved it so much thank you so much
2/6/2014 c26 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
very lovely chapter! go on!
2/6/2014 c26 WinterOrion
Aw, the poor lamb. I can't imagine being told that I couldn't have children. I'm so glad that she has all the Weasleys, Harry, Remus, and Sirius there for her. Emotional but good chapter. Looking forward to more. :)
2/2/2014 c10 Fremione lover 123
Go hermione
12/24/2013 c12 WinterOrion
Oh how awful for Hermione and her family. I was hoping that since the missive from the MoM only mentioned her parents that her sister had survived and she'd claim guardianship of her. :'(
12/24/2013 c11 WinterOrion
Not only am I happy that you kept Fred and Tonks alive, but I am absolutely thrilled to bits that my dears Sirius and Remus are still here with us. Jo absolutely gutted me with their deaths (S & R) - and Severus' too but don't tell that to Sirius. ;)

Ron is lucky that he only got screamed at and still has his bollocks.
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »