FanFiction.Net
for Sun of the Archer Book III

1/26/2022 c1 7Doc. Spontaneous
it's really good it just needs to be updated, and I like how you haven't just jumped straight into harry and Biancas relationship
1/26/2022 c1 Doc. Spontaneous
is it Clairesse or Zoƫ or Bianca?
8/26/2021 c1 Guest
Jeez potter,you got the best girls fighting over you..
7/13/2021 c3 Justarandomdude
Can you update this book, If you have time,I like this series/book, i don't wnat this story forgotten in the on-going secrion.
3/10/2021 c3 6DGJabberwocky
This getting an update?
2/26/2021 c2 2Lordlexx
You should have killed Percy off. Aphrodite needs to fuck off, I hope Harry finds out about her meddling and spites her by not falling in love again. She went from sleeping with him, to purposefully ruining his relationship for no real reason, to trying to set him up with other girls. You said she was testing them but there was neither a need to test them or was it a fair test. They both said that they didn't remember anything. That wasn't free will. It wasn't putting them in a situation that allowed feelings to develop and fall into each other. It was straight up manipulation of their minds. She basically made them rape each other.
2/8/2021 c3 enki3du
plz update!
10/28/2020 c3 That2-one3-girl4
You should definitely continue this fic. Post the rest of it or at least update it. It's a pretty good story. But you haven't updated this fic in SO LONG. please post more soon! 10/10
10/14/2020 c3 killernooch
this was a very nice read
4/29/2020 c3 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
12/2/2019 c3 4BROMBROS
I'm unsure if you plan to continue this story, but I will say that I love how it is written.
11/5/2019 c3 ScarletWraith
Where are you? Have you decided not to finish your stories? Well, just thought I'd let you know that I love them so far. I'll be faving and following this one, in hopes that you return and finish it someday, even though it has been a good few years now, since you last updated. Hope you return soon!

-ScarletWraith-
7/2/2019 c3 Wika0304
please update, it's great
7/2/2019 c3 Guest
Please update, I love it
4/29/2019 c3 Noeljulia16
Please keep writing this story really love it
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »