FanFiction.Net
for Watch Me

2/24/2013 c3 DANDANI
Wow ! Nice chapter ! I loved it ! update fast ! thanks for sharing ! hugs
2/19/2013 c3 10degrassijayandalex
Yayyy another chapter! And I'm glad that you are making more than just three, because I really like this story! Lol. Every time I read another chapter it keeps just making me want to watch the movie more and more. First I want to say yayyyy that Elena left him, because I don't like her, and he just needs to be with Letty. Man, the movie should go like this. I think it would be awesome if it did. (: Hm, the Letty having Dom's kid thing is an interesting spin on it though. And I just read your comment back to one of the people that reviewed, and I just went to go watch the extended trailer again and realized that you were right about Letty not shooting Dom! I seriously never noticed that until you said that. Anyways great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!(:
2/18/2013 c3 Stacee13
OMG, a Dotty baby. So thats the hold that Owen has on Letty. I cannot wait to read the backstory on how that developed.

Is Dom somehow linked to Letty and what she is going through via his dreams? He seems to be right on target regarding what is going on with her now, Is Mia aware that Letty is alive? Have they told her yet?

Also, I am happy that Elena is out of the picture.

Good job...
2/17/2013 c3 Guest
love this, i can't wait to read more
2/16/2013 c3 17mac-reye
awesome chapter! update soon!
2/16/2013 c2 Stacee13
Is he actually going to tell Mia and Elena what going on? I would think that Mia would be happy. But Elena not so much, although she should understand. If the roles were reversed, I am sure she would kick Dom to the curb.
2/16/2013 c3 Perla
I like this and I'm hoping for a very very good reason from Letty plus I just want her to kick ass! Can't wait for more!
2/16/2013 c3 Betty
Hey don't worry about how long it tool you to reply atleast you had the decency to reply, al lot of authors don't do that so it's greatly appreciated:) and im really loving this story! Your characterisation of Letty and Dom is great, I think a lot of people who attempt to write about the two seem to forget how strong of a character she really is and have trouble presenting her and Doms relationship because of it. Fortunately you don't seem to have this problems it just shows how well you know the characters, anyway I can't wait for your next update.
2/16/2013 c3 4SpiritGoddass
Awseome... I hope you update again soon; I'm really starting look forward to your updates!
2/16/2013 c3 Pagan-Angel13
Great update. Liked finding out that Letty has a kid (and its Dom's) and that she's working for Owen since he's threatening her kid.

Liked Dom's dream, kind of like a premonition. Really like how dream Letty mentioned a kid and now Dom can't stop thinking about it.

Liked the inclusion of Mia and Brian and the interaction between all characters and your characterizations of each of the characters.

Liked the interaction between Letty and the unknown male characters and the young woman. Liked how those scenes gave some insight into Letty's life and the people in it. Really liked the scenes with Letty and her sleeping son and knowing that her son knows exactly who Dom is.

Looking forward to reading more and seeing what's going to happen and how the story is going to progress. Very well written and has become one of my fav fast and furious stories. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
2/15/2013 c3 74Princess of Darkness17
great chapters, update again soon
2/15/2013 c3 4duchessduchie
I am glad to see that there is more. I am glad to see that Elena is out of the picture and that she had the strength to end a doomed relationship. I am interested in see how Letty got involved with Owen. I can't wait to read more.
2/14/2013 c2 duchessduchie
I really like this. I am interested in seeing where you take this. I felt really bad for Letty in the first chapter when she asked Dom if he loved Elena and when he threatened her when she threatened Elena. I don't have much sympathy for Dom since the day after he saw the love of his life he went back to Elena and didn't brake up with her or tell her Letty is alive. Dom needs to make up his mind what he wants to do. Their is going to be a next chapter, right? I am not sure because this story status says complete. I hope there is more coming.
2/14/2013 c2 Guest