FanFiction.Net
for A friend in need works both ways

10/2/2022 c10 Guest
3 fantastic
2/14/2021 c10 Guest
Thoroughly enjoyable and an all-round fantastic work. Thank you for posting it :D
6/13/2015 c10 Torchwood Cardiff
Interesting story.:-)
5/27/2014 c10 earthling1970
Absolutely brilliant story from start to finish. I love the way you wrote Malone in the hospital scene. Great reading all the way through. Thank you for sharing your writing skills.
5/15/2014 c7 Rataniel
Well... And where is continue?
9/25/2013 c6 earthling1970
I love the suspense you left us in with the closing of this chapter. Yet another brilliant one!
9/25/2013 c5 4Neshomeleh
It was a bit hard fore to get into the story again, bit I know how it is with time and real life. Anyway, I'm glad four the update and still like your writing a lot
9/22/2013 c5 earthling1970
Another brilliantly written chapter. I am looking forward to seeing how Sam gets out if this latest predicament! Well written with a good storyline.
7/7/2013 c4 earthling1970
Oh wow - I really didn't expect Sam to be suspended! Poor guy.- I am certain he is headed for trouble now he has all that free time on his hands! Looking forward to the next chapter - thanks for posting.
7/7/2013 c3 Guest
Really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Well written and you have all the characters down to a t. Brilliant!
6/2/2013 c3 Neshomeleh
I'd be confused, too. I'm happy for the update, thank you so much!
2/25/2013 c2 Neshomeleh
Maybe it would have been a
2/12/2013 c1 earthling1970
Fantastic story! There is so little CI5: The New Professionals fanfic about and I think it never got the credit it deserved when it first aired. Your story is written very true to form and I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Well done and many thanks for sharing.
2/11/2013 c1 Neshomeleh
I like it so far and I'm glad that you started writing show. I was really disappointed, when I didn't find any stories about it. I'll and might write one myself after finishing two of I'm writing on.