for Roots Before Branches

3/30/2013 c12 cousin.isobel
This was a lovely ending. I agree with you about not continuing to progress the characters but I'm happy to know that they all had perfect babies ;) as if we'd have expected anything else! I'm glad you're not abandoning these characters though - all your stories are so well written and I'm so fond of all the Hudsons and their friends now :)
3/28/2013 c12 Guest
It's been less then a week since I started this series, I can't believe it's over! I'll go on with other stories, but I'm still waiting for the next part, either if it's set previously or in the future! I just wanted to say that I think you are an amazing writer and your imagination is really open to whatever can happen!
It was also nice to read the previous stories and read your comments about the third season of glee and about the first episodes of season 4! I had so much fun! Thank you ;-)
3/25/2013 c12 RAGML
Aww another story from this series ended :'( I'm tearing up now. I'm so so happy that everyone is all happy, the twins are starting their own lives and they have babies now :') Makes me more emotional when Ryan's son's name is Jack...how I miss him... Perfect perfect ending for this story and I definitely can't wait for more! Good job!
And to that someone who copied your story, shame on them. I wish they take that story down or I'm gonna go Lima heights on her (or him)!
3/25/2013 c12 13JaveryJavaJunkie
Such a great "ending" to a great series! I can't wait to read the next one! Ugh I hate when that happens, it's happened to me as well with Audrey Hudson. PM me the story and I'll report them!
3/25/2013 c12 1Ellii51
I liked that final chapter, it feels weird that they're all grown up. I've been reading your stories for a year or more and I think it is disgusting that someone could plagiarise them when you've put so much effort and time into them. I hope this person gets reported and has their stuff removed. Anyway, sorry for the rant but I'm looking forward to your next story :)
3/25/2013 c12 marteeey
this is so sweet :) the whole story I just loved it! and I think that's a good ending too ;) but I'm kinda sad too that its over :/ at least we'll get another story! :D can't wait for it :)
3/25/2013 c12 noro
amazing ending to a wonderful story
3/24/2013 c12 1mslucymaree01
Loved this chapter! It's sad that its over though :) can't wait for you to start the next story :) would you be able to tell me the story so I will report them? x
3/24/2013 c12 Callie1121
Great chapter and ending! I really hope that you change your mind about writing more of Emma and Nick in the future, but I'm excited for your next story though.
3/24/2013 c12 1aggs818
Sad another great one is over, but excited for the next! Let me know the name of the story and I'll report it. I hate when great stories are totally disregarded and copied. Sorry I haven't reviewed as much lately. I'm sure you know that life gets busy! Love this story!
3/24/2013 c12 FreeSmiles
I think it would be cool if you did a fic of Emma and Nick's first year of marriage :)
3/24/2013 c12 1MoncheleAddicted
can you pm me the name of the fic?
3/24/2013 c12 Alexia Springs
OMG, it's the last chapter. I think I'm gonna cry... hahaha. Well, what can I say. I think the first story I read here was yours, and you continued with more stories, and I just have to thank you. Two years of working with this story is a lot, and you should be really proud. Pleaseee come back with more stories and PM me the person who's coping your story. XOXO, Laura.
3/24/2013 c12 11Fire Girl125
What a perfect and beautiful ending! I loved it! :)
3/24/2013 c12 1Alex B. Goode