for Roots Before Branches

3/17/2013 c10 Maximumride42
Omg! I loved the wedding and I loved the proposal! Man I can't wait to read more!
3/17/2013 c10 1Alex B. Goode
Rock on! This chapter was super! Keep it up girl!
3/14/2013 c9 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter, update soon :)
3/14/2013 c9 RAGML
Am I the only one who wants ally to have a girl because I want emma or Ryan name their baby jack? It would be nicer and more meaningful of they will name their baby by their brother...but it's just my opinion. I feel for Rachel wishing Jack is there when his brother gets married. I miss him :(
But I'm not going to be all sad... Can't believe Ryan is getting married! So happy for him and Ava! And oh my gosh! Nick is proposing! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! And how cute is that? Finchel and Quick are going to be in-laws when Adam and Sarah get married but lets not think about that...I don't want them growing up yet.
Sorry this review is so long...I'm just excited!
3/13/2013 c9 Callie1121
Great chapter! Sometimes I forget that you started this series before season 3. lol. :) Update soon!
3/13/2013 c9 3Diamondgirl3
YESSSSS! HE IS GONNA MARRY HER!
3/13/2013 c9 1magnoliahouse
Love! Excited for the hopefully-Nicma wedding! Update soon, although you always do!
3/13/2013 c9 noro
amazing writing as always
3/13/2013 c9 1Alex B. Goode
This was awesome!
3/13/2013 c9 Maximumride42
Oh my goodness! I can't wait for nick to propose to emma! Aww and this chapter was cute! I have a feeling ally's baby will be a girl :) as always continue! I live it
3/11/2013 c8 RAGML
So sweet! I'm glad Nick and Emma sort out their differences on how they're raised up. I love jealous Nick too! I just hope that the co-worker of Emma doesn't get in their relationship. And I was right about Ally! New baby on the way on this story! Congrats to both of them!
So excited for next chapter! It's going to be a long one!
3/10/2013 c8 Callie1121
Great chapter! Yay, they solved the issue! Update soon!
3/9/2013 c8 Maximumride42
Hey! Lov this chapter and this story! Ohh and weird creepy guy :) lol. Update soon please :)
3/9/2013 c8 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter, update soon :)
3/9/2013 c8 noro
another chapter well done update soon
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »