for Roots Before Branches

3/9/2013 c8 1Alex B. Goode
That was super awesome!
3/5/2013 c7 11Fire Girl125
I am loving this story! It's so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
3/5/2013 c7 RAGML
They're growing up so fast! One is getting married, one is living with her bf, another one is moving out...I feel lonely for Finchel :(
I'm pretty sure the news with the extended family includes Ally having a baby :P and uh oh...trouble for Emma and Nick... Can't wait for the Ryva wedding!
3/4/2013 c7 Liv
Hey there! I hope no one dies :( I'm really liking it so far!

-maximumride_42
3/4/2013 c7 noro
excellent work more great chapters
3/4/2013 c7 25BellaMarieSwanCullen97
Nice I like it
3/4/2013 c7 gleeobbessed86
Great story.
3/4/2013 c7 Callie1121
Great chapter! I hope the conflict isn't too bad. Update soon! PS. I'm taking a break from Repeating History and I'm working on a one-shot maybe two-shot where Kurt and Blaine are surrogates for Faberry and Brittana. I'm probably going to post it on Ao3 though because it might get better reception there.
3/4/2013 c7 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter, update soon :)
3/4/2013 c7 1Alex B. Goode
Keep up the great work! An apartment in DC sounds great.
3/2/2013 c6 RAGML
Time fly so fast and they're all graduates... *sigh* At least now Ryan and Ava are gonna get married! So excited! Adam and Sarah are cute couple like her siblings! And I hope nick and Emma's wedding are soon too! Love love the Emma and Ava friendship!
2/28/2013 c6 Maximumride42
Omg! Soooo good :) congrats on 2 years and I'm glad to have read all of your stories! I will definitely always be a fan! Really good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
2/28/2013 c6 3Diamondgirl3
Wow, I like how fast pasted this story is! Can't wait for Nicma to be in dc!
2/28/2013 c6 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter, update soon :)
2/28/2013 c6 25BellaMarieSwanCullen97
Nice I like the idea of a jump
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »