for Half Blood High

1/15/2020 c2 Secret
Make it longer! Good plot though! I can't wait until you upload the next chapter!
6/19/2017 c2 5Livvi May
AWESOME! You really have something here, and time is the only thing that can make it better! The further into the story you get, the better it will get. Good luck.
3/9/2017 c2 S'mores
Please write more and include Percabeth. You are a wonderful writer, just try to make your chapters a little longer. Thank you for not having any bad words! It's really hard to find a story as good as this without having those... Thanks again!
6/3/2015 c2 DigitalIceBlock
this is weird...
10/26/2014 c2 Haz
Update!'
1/15/2014 c2 Guest
It was good pretty please with cherries on top continue writing
5/1/2013 c2 Dancing In Rain
This is good. And I am worried anbout this Leara. Not too sure of her right now but she is interesting :). Now who is this screaming girl, and i cannot wait for more! Please update soon!
5/1/2013 c2 4AnOdeToPedro
Meh. I need more! I love the idea and the plot so far! Keep up the great work
-Total
3/10/2013 c2 Bella Swan
This was again well writtne and a lot longer. I love all the descriptions and the usage of oc's, I can't wait for more. Are their going to be couples? I hope so!
3/10/2013 c1 Bella Swan
So I was bored and saw this. This story is promising! I am moving on to chapter two!
3/10/2013 c2 14MoreThanOneInterest
That was totally great! One question: Percabeth. Is Annabeth or any of our old PJO friends in it?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Good Job
3/9/2013 c2 PureFaerie
Super. Awesome.
3/8/2013 c2 8EmMarie96
I love this:D I just really can't wait to read more! I love the concept, it's super fun:)

Lol, when you were describing Leara, with the tights and all, I was like, that sounds familiar! She's so funny, I love her XD All your and your sister's OC's rock:D

And yay, go December;D

If you want to discuss your story, or need ideas or anything, just PM me:)

Update soon!:D this was awesome!
3/8/2013 c2 3Little Luna Lovegood
So good! I want to see whats going to happen next! :)
2/6/2013 c1 TooLazyToLogIn
I love the story, as far as I can tell there is great grammar too.
The only thing that bothers me is that the chapters are not as long as I prefer, but that's only me the loves to read 30k per chapter girl (I only write 1k per chapter though as a rookie writer.

Please update it seems like a great story.

Thank you for taking time to read this even though I can't take time to log in,
Otaku