for Identical

5/13/2014 c7 3CartoonGurl201m
YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! I love it! Write again soon!
5/12/2014 c7 3Yoko Takara
I'm curious about which twin you will be pairing Anna with? Glad you updated again too, hope you do so again soon as I very much enjoy reading this story so far :)
3/3/2014 c6 3CartoonGurl201m
Write soon.
1/6/2014 c6 kingsherbert
Wells' teaching style was actually quite refreshing, well done. You brought up a few good points.
It's nice to see Anna getting a bit more development after parting ways with her sister. Seeing more of Brian was interesting as well, I wonder if he'll become an important character?

I'm honestly not sure why this doesn't have more reviews, the idea is great, and your writing is very good.
I look forward to the next chapter.
12/31/2013 c6 Guest
I love your story! You write very well, and I enjoyed Wells's teaching style actually. Please update soon!
9/7/2013 c5 2WitchDemigodTributeWaffle
Please please please update! I love you so much and I'm Waffles, I recently decided to actually get an account. I'm in love with this idea and I followed you and stuff so...
5/30/2013 c5 Dark5hifter
Really like where this story is going, please please keep writing (puppy eyes)
3/20/2013 c5 Cat414
Excellent story, I love it and can't wait for more :)
3/19/2013 c5 Guest
ok, i was looking for chapter 4 for a while now and i just found it and read it and it is awesome
3/17/2013 c5 Newfoundshadowhunter
I love this! I think it's awesome how you haven't included Harry in it, just the twins during their first year. I think that hagrid should be brought into this and more of Anna's mom should be included. Keep it up!
2/25/2013 c4 Waffles
It's me again! I LOVE Fred and George and the idea of this story. This is great because all the other things on the Weasley twins are depressing (not that they aren't good, it's just upsetting that Fred is dead and George cries a lot) and this is just awesome and fun. Here are some more ideas: Fred and George find the Marauder's Map...? Anna pulls pranks but one goes too far and Chrys gets very mad at her...? Some Slytherins hate her because of something she did to them...? I don't think these are very good ideas, but whatever.
2/23/2013 c4 2Avalon Kore
Professor Snape! I don't know, I just feel the need to exclaim whenever I see him as the canon scary potion professor again. At least from all the fictions I've read, it's not something that I've seen a lot. It seems after Harry Potter series was over, a lot of people have the tendency to suddenly make Snape a loving professor, so well done! :D I feel for Anna, her Mom is going to be really mad that she got into Gryffindor, but hey, where's the fun if George and Fred isn't there? :D
2/17/2013 c3 Waffles
I really think that this is awesome. Anna should really start playing pranks on people with Fred and George. I really like them. Also, she should get a Howler from her mom. And Fred and George for going into the Forbidden Forest, stuff like that. AWESOME work. Lovin' it so far!