for Vongola and Void

4/7 c3 Empyrean Asura
I'm sighing reading this right now, but this story is... one dimensional lacks depth and while it addresses some stuff I am a bit annoyed at in canon such as Saito's over reliance on a rune and seemingly not truly improving as he can't do anything without his cheat blade and runes.

But realistically speaking it would take star constellations to even come close to the power levels Tsuna displays at the end game,(Tell me can people even handle a regular X burner? How about XX?) but even then if it is truly the Tsuna the the end game he'd be focused, calm, and smart enough to not let emotions get the better of him. So yeah while I don't care much about how you nerfed him and everyone else you at least need to keep to the script, he'd be angry but he wouldn't allow it to control him.

I mean for fucks sakes Hyper Dying Will Mode. He was explosive when it was only Dying Will Mode, but with Hyper? You don't make a good case with his emotional out burst.

I mean at least this isn't a yaoi story huh?

So yeah while doubling as an emotional outburst I pointed out the vast difference in 'Fire' power between the Vongola group and the mages in FoZ not counting the other group. I mean he has Cambio Forma he should at least stomp them. Does he have the Simon rings merged?

'There are too many of them and too few of us' says a guy that can blast a city into oblivion easily.
4/7 c2 Empyrean Asura
What in the actual fuck. Why does Tsuna need Dying will pills? I'm pretty sure he didn't have a need fro that ever since he could access the sky flames freely and go into hyper dying will mode... with his own will.

I mean I can get behind the common shitty troupes in this fandom where various powerful people just bow their heads, maybe they protest but at the end of the day they bend over backwards, at least it is tiffania though.
8/30/2019 c17 PEJP BengtZone V2
Pity that you have not update for half a year now.
It seem like the story has become quite good.
8/30/2019 c16 PEJP BengtZone V2
Pity that you could not let Tsuna, Saito, Tiffania, and some of the others visit the Water Spirit of the Lagorian Lake to become infused with her recollection of the past 6340 years.
8/30/2019 c15 PEJP BengtZone V2
I am surprised you did not have Famine be powered by the souls of War, Death, and Pestilence, through some sort of dark magic, just to ensure his ascension into godhood.
7/11/2018 c9 1KITSUNE TAKAHARI
pobres seres serán sometidos al entrenamiento de reborn
6/22/2018 c2 2ShinyKyu
I wouldn’t say that the story is BAD so far, but it is definitely a little rushed. As a result, characters are acting a little OOC. There’s no way Tsuna (or anyone else for that matter, besides maybe Lambo) would openly admit that they are involved with the mafia or reveal confidential knowledge to/in front of complete strangers.
4/28/2018 c1 Carol542
Love it
4/10/2018 c20 39Amvmaster
well shit sorry mate
4/6/2018 c17 6RenegadeForLife
I like the premise for this fic but if I'm being honest the villains are just really annoying. Basically 80% of their dialogue is just them bragging about how strong they are.
4/6/2018 c3 RenegadeForLife
Based on Tsuna's personality he'd probably do the same thing no matter who was threatened.
4/5/2017 c2 3why-I-L0v3-801
it makes me laugh when Ryohei says EXTREME Anything I can just picture him yelling it lol
7/16/2016 c18 4Hellifrit
So are you going to update it any sooner?
5/6/2016 c18 tuulak hord
you could have them take them to stores etc and other places
3/15/2016 c1 166SeleccionPeruana