for Staring

5/26/2020 c1 2TheGoodChildClub
Awwee so cute! I love fem tsuna with Mukuro
2/27/2020 c1 5Bloody Amethyst
i really like this story!
I hope you write more for itI want to see what happens when the others find out about this!
4/5/2018 c1 Guest
Loved this but I'm let wanting to see everyone reactions now. And I hope hibari wouldn't do that I mean he seems to mature to do that. Habari should be okay with her being happy and Tina someone else.
4/27/2017 c1 4Vaughn Tyler
nice.
1/11/2017 c1 11Amu4ever
This is weird kind of cute. I like it :)
11/1/2016 c1 5ONDER
making it all27 would work as well, in fact that would help the relationship, or even 182769 or 692718 (Loves those pairings).
7/19/2015 c1 kagome higurashi
please write some more. have a sequel on how everyone will feel towards tsuna and mukuro being together.
3/31/2015 c1 4Animefreak1145
THIS WAS SO CUTE! X3

FIC! XD IT WAS SO GOOD! XD
3/27/2015 c1 Random Reviwer
Lol, I kept expecting Reborn to walk in on them in the middle of "it".
12/5/2013 c1 SeiryuNoAme
I was laughing at the Hibari and the animal talk and shaking my head at the trouble at the bottom. Bianchi's comment talk about her having goog taste both made me snicker and smile.

I really enjoyed this fc. But sometimes, I wish for a short sequel. I wanna see the chaos fly from the frying pan and into the fire. XD Especially the guardians reaction to Mukuro and Tsu-chan. But I can understand if you don't want to write up a sequel. It's fine by me as a stand-alone piece.
10/19/2013 c1 1davycrockett100
sweet
10/16/2013 c1 riroman
I really love this story,thanks to you,I have just become a big fan of you please put another chapter of this story?I wish to see the other guardians reaction when Tsuna announce that she is now with Mukuro,that would be priceless!
9/26/2013 c1 CONTINUE
This fanfic is awesome, please finish it after you've done your other one. There aren't many 69FEM27 fanfics out there and when there are they're usually really short, don't have good spelling or have a pathetically sad plot, so thank!you!
9/15/2013 c1 7Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz
I really really liked it! it would have been even more awesome if you could turn this into a series! Anyway this was nice!
6/21/2013 c1 brianna12