FanFiction.Net
for The Squire and Raven

7/28/2016 c15 Guest
Ok I loved this story it was great I just think you rushed the ending way to fast. I would have loved to know how Stella defeated the raven and what the whole deal with the stone was does it just glow, plus I would have liked an epiloug.
3/23/2014 c5 Guest
Hat's very funny. Naked Layla and a crying Riven...this will be interesting!
3/23/2014 c1 Guest
Nice one I started cracking up when he said tell me you d**** heads
11/27/2013 c15 hvghjiu
Why did they have to curse? It was good plzz make a sequel!
11/21/2013 c1 I love stella
One of THE BEST STELLAXBRANDON STORIES EVVVEERERRRRR! just looooovvvveedddd it!
4/17/2013 c15 Guest
I LOVED it!
3/14/2013 c15 AMY
the best fanfic i evr ead 3 it is soo emotional n touching! thumbs up!
3/14/2013 c15 19Lira12
Cute the finally :D
3/13/2013 c1 Winxlover0123
Awesome book creative keep writing
3/10/2013 c11 Lira12
Uhhh que pena, sorry que escriba en espaƱol pero se me da mejor expresarme. Pobre Brandon :c espero que Stella pueda ayudarlo pronto, no quiero que nada le suceda :c
De todos modos, cambiando el tema, el fics esta muy bueno :D
3/6/2013 c9 guest
what are the surprises in the later chapters? wonder what happened to brandon:( I really want to know how this situation would end:) please update! I want surprises!
3/6/2013 c9 86Chibi Horsewoman
I couldn't really follow this story anyway because of all the constant POV changes so while I really do want to read this story because it seems interesting and I like that there was a lot of potential. However constantly changing the setting, the POV and throwing in your thoughts in the middle of chapters really retract from the whole plot. Never mind that Stella's dad is a Raven now. What exactly happened to Radius?

My advice would be to start over. Choose a POV and stick with it. If you don't know who is going to tell the story then instead of 1st person POV go to 3rd person which is more common and easier to do on here. Don't interrupt your story with your thoughts, if you have something to say put it at the beginning or the end of a chapter. ANs in the middle of a story interrupt the flow of the story and irritate the reader.

Other than that, it's a very interesting idea.
3/4/2013 c9 Ms.Solaria
BRANDON'S HEART IS RUINED! HE WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN! HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON CUZ STELLA AND BRANDON R AWESOME! Ur my favorite author...:)
3/3/2013 c8 19Lira12
:D great
3/2/2013 c8 guest
Love this story! very interesting:) poor stella:( such a hard position to be in:(
feel better soon! hope you get well and please update! thanks for the story:D i really enjoyed it!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »